𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙫𝙨 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨

Patrol started out as any other night did, the guys were out doing their usual route but the girls had decided to join as well and the group raced across the rooftops before they stopped and landed on one of the taller buildings as Mariella stretc...

Patrol started out as any other night did, the guys were out doing their usual route but the girls had decided to join as well and the group raced across the rooftops before they stopped and landed on one of the taller buildings as Mariella stretched before she turned to Nat who was a bit out of breath from racing against Mikey while Aliena and Flora regained their breaths as well, leaning against the AC unit on the rooftop so they could rest.

"C'mon girls, we're just getting started!" Raph said, he looked over at them as Leo was looking over the city as the shining lights of the night were quite captivating. Donnie scrolled through his phone for a moment before he looked over at the girl's as Mikey was still as hyped as ever, he looked over at Nat and playfully nudged her. "Yeah Nat, scared of being second place?" Mikey teased.

"Y.. Yeah right..! I just need to catch my breath, plus.. it's not fair since your pretty fast!" Nat retorted, she then picked herself back up as Aliena and Flora managed to get themselves back onto their feet.

"Yeah Mikey, Nat's got a point. You're pretty agile and light on your feet." Mariella said, she looked over at the orange masked turtle as she rested one hand on her hip while she used her other hand to move her kitsune mask aside for the moment so her face was visible.

"Sounds like someone is just jealous~" Mikey said, he looked over at Nat who rolled her eyes playfully before an idea came to Nat's head as a playful smirk graced her lips. "Alright, how about we prove it? Boys vs. Girls!" Nat exclaimed, catching Mariella and Flora's attention as well as Mikey and Leo's attention.

"Okaay, but what do we win?" Leo asked, his signature smirk formed on his face.

"Loser buys the pizza." Nat said, resting her hands on her hips as this immediately caught the attention for the boys.

"I'm in!" Mikey said, he stretched and Raph was a bit concerned that it would go too far as Mariella walked over and she stood next to Raph for a moment while Mikey and Nat were in a bit of a competitive state. "Okay, one match for each of us. Whoever has the most points, wins!" Nat said.

"Oh ho! Bring it girly!" Leo said, smirking as Aliena rolled her eyes and she then smiled while Donnie glanced at Flora who walked over and stood next to him.

"Alright, first match is Mikey vs. Nat!" Mariella said, Leo and Aliena stood with the others so they could watch the match to see how it would more than likely go down in proverbial flames.

"Go!" Raph signaled the start and Mikey rushed in first as he tried to land a hit on Nat but she dodged with some rather quick speed but she was even speed wise with Mikey but her reaction time was differed slightly, Nat then dodged another punch before she swept Mikey's legs, tripping up Mikey but it didn't last long as Mikey did a back flip and managed to get to safety as he gave a small cheer.