Meet the contestants.

1. Jamal - The Outdoor Enthusiast: African American, Adventurous, tall, muscular, resourceful, and outdoorsy.

Positive: Muscular and athletic, excellent survival skills.

Benefit: Exceptional survival skills and knowledge of the wilderness, which proves valuable in challenging outdoor tasks.

Flaw: Can be overly competitive and stubborn, often clashes with teammates.

2. Maya - The Artistic Dreamer: Asian, Creative, Slim, imaginative, and laid-back.

Positive: Slender and graceful, highly creative and artistic.

Benefit: Her creativity allows her to think outside the box and come up with unique solutions to problems.

Flaw: Prone to mood swings and can be overly emotional, affecting team morale.

3. Raj - The Science Prodigy: Indian-Canadian, Intellectual, lean, analytical, and methodical.

Positive: Lean and agile, incredibly intelligent and resourceful.

Benefit: Raj's intelligence makes him adept at solving complex puzzles and riddles that may stump others.

Flaw: Can be socially awkward and struggle with team communication.

4. Aisha - The Hip-Hop Dancer: African-Canadian, Fit, Energetic, passionate, and competitive.

Positive: Fit and toned, outstanding dance skills and energy.

Benefit: Her agility and dance skills make her an asset in physically demanding challenges requiring coordination and balance.

Flaw: Can be overly bossy and tends to take charge, causing friction with teammates.

5. Malik - The Martial Artist: Middle Eastern, Calm, muscular, disciplined, and strategic.

Positive: Muscular and well-defined, disciplined and skilled in combat.

Benefit: His martial arts training gives him an advantage in physical combat and strategic thinking.

Flaw: Can be too serious and competitive, leading to conflicts within the team.

6. Isabella - The Fashionista: Caucasian, Stylish, slender, confident, and fashion-forward.

Positive: Stylish and slender, has a great eye for fashion and trends.

Benefit: Isabella's keen eye for detail helps her excel in challenges that require attention to aesthetics and design.

Flaw: Can be materialistic and self-centered, often prioritizing her appearance over team tasks

7. Keisha - The Social Media Star: Afro-Latina, Charismatic, Plumpy, social, and tech-savvy.

Positive: Trendy and fashionable, tech-savvy and social media-savvy.

Benefit: Her tech-savvy nature enables her to master challenges involving gadgets, cameras, and social media.

Flaw: Obsessed with her online image, often neglects her team responsibilities.

8. Kaden - The Musician: Caucasian, tall, Lanky, Artistic, soulful, and introspective.

Positive: Slim, talented musician and songwriter, Good talker.

Benefit: Kaden's musical talents can be used to soothe team tensions or even manipulate emotions during challenges.

Flaw: Tends to be aloof and detached, making it difficult to connect with teammates.

9. Mateo - The Comedic Prankster: Latino, Playful, funny, and mischievous.

Positive: Energetic and agile, brings humor and laughter to the team.

Benefit: His humor and wit can lighten the mood in stressful situations and provide a strategic advantage in challenges that require misdirection.

Flaw: Prone to making insensitive jokes that hurt teammates' feelings.

10. Javier - The Skater Dude: Latino-Caucasian, Laid-back, free-spirited, and adventurous.

Positive: Fit and athletic, excellent skateboarding and parkour skills.

Benefit: His skateboarding and parkour skills help him excel in challenges involving agility and speed.

Flaw: Can be impulsive and often rushes into situations without thinking.

11. Luna - The Environmental Activist: Indigenous, Passionate, eco-conscious, and determined.

Positive: Active and health-conscious, deeply passionate about the environment.

Benefit: Luna's knowledge of the environment can be leveraged in tasks related to plant identification, survival techniques, and sustainability.

Flaw: Can be overly preachy about her beliefs, alienating some teammates.

12. Kaitlyn - The Bookworm Scholar: Caucasian, Intelligent, bookish, and detail-oriented.

Positive: Bookish and slender, highly knowledgeable and resourceful.

Benefit: Her extensive knowledge and research skills make her a valuable asset in tasks that require information gathering and problem-solving.

Flaw: Can be introverted and struggle with assertiveness, making it hard to lead.

13. Diego - The Tech Genius: Latino, Logical, tech-savvy, and analytical.

Positive: Tech-savvy and lean, a master of gadgets and technology.

Benefit: His technological expertise allows him to hack into systems, solve tech-related puzzles, and manipulate devices to his advantage.

Flaw: Can be arrogant about his intelligence and dismissive of others' ideas.

14. Sofia - The Animal Lover: Hispanic, Compassionate, nurturing, and animal-focused.

Positive: Compassionate and outdoorsy, deeply cares for animals and wildlife.

Benefit: Sofia's affinity for animals can help her bond with creatures in challenges involving wildlife or gain insights into animal behavior.

Flaw: Can be too emotional when animals are involved, potentially risking the team's safety.

15. Tyrese - The Motivational Speaker: African-Canadian, Charismatic, inspirational, and empathetic.

Positive: Inspirational and fit, motivates and encourages the team.

Benefit: Tyrese's inspirational speeches can boost team morale and motivation, giving his team a psychological edge.

Flaw: Can be overly idealistic and sometimes unrealistic, causing team frustrations.

16. Layla - The Drama Queen: South Asian American, Dramatic, attention-seeking, and theatrical.

Positive: Dramatic and expressive, adds flair and excitement to the team.

Benefit: Layla's cunning and manipulative nature allows her to scheme and plot, often exploiting others' weaknesses to further her own agenda.

Flaw: Easily gets caught up in drama and exaggerates situations, creating unnecessary conflicts.