Bad Weather

Yuà's POV

It's been weeks since MK defeated DBK, and he's already letting his new title of Monkie Kid get to him.

'He doesn't even realize he can't control his powers,' I thought as I see MK reenacting the battle with DBK before he makes a hole in the boat as water gushes out, "Squirt!" I scold.

"Sorry!" MK Apologizes as he tries to cap the leak.

I roll my eyes and use my metal elemental powers to fix it. MK sighs in relief, "Look Kid, having power is great and all but it comes with an even greater responsibility." I tell him.

"Like the responsibility you have at my shop, working and not slacking off!" Pigsy yells.

"Oh piggy relax." Tang says, holding an empty bowl, "A little time off never hurt anyone."

"Yeah, a time off never hurt nobody." MK agrees, zooming close to Tang.

"Look out!" Sandy calls as we look up to see a container about to fall. We all yelp and move out of the way, except for MK as the container lands right on top of him.

"Squirt!" I yell in panic before turning with a glare to Sandy.

Sandy holds up his hands sheepishly, "Um, sorry?" He says.

But before I could retort the container suddenly shakes and out from it came MK, "I, Am, INVINCIBLE!!!" He declares.

We all sigh in relief, I actually forgot the invulnerability was another one of MK's powers. "MK, I know your new powers means you can tank a lot of hits but that doesn't mean-" I try to say only for me, Tang, Pigsy and Sandy to yell as we saw Mei aiming a huge gun at MK secured to board.

"Hey MK, how about this?!" She then fired multiple rockets at him as I scream in panic and fainted over in shock before Sandy caught me.

Luckily my heart slowed down once MK burst out from the rubble. "I, Am, INVINCIBLE!!!" He declares.

Once I get control of myself, I get right into Mei and MK's faces, "Unless you actually want to give me a heart attack, STOP TRYING STUFF THAT COULD KILL MK!!!" I demanded, blowing their hair back.

"...yes ma'am." They both said, stunned.

Pigsy sighs walking next to me, "Look, kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-"

"A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!" Mei suggests with excitement.

I shake my head, "No, what he was getting at-"

"To the Sea-Crate... Base!" Mei exclaims before she opens an elevator inside a crate.

The boys stand in awe before following her into the elevator.

"Welcome to our new team base!" Mei introduces as we look at the underground base.

"Mei, when did you make this?" MK asks.

"How did you make this?" Pigsy questions.

"I helped her a bit." I state, "Everything we need to protect the city is right here."

"Say, Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for MK, too?" Tang whispers to Sandy.

"Umm... no." Sandy denies.

MK was looking around at all the gear and vehicles he had at his disposal. I frown, knowing that if he went into battle only relying on his invincibility and not himself, he'll just get killed.

"Yuà! This is awesome!" MK asks me, "With all this stuff, I'll probably be an even greater hero than Monkey King especially since I'm," he does a dramatic pause before striking a pose with his staff, "INVINCIBLE!!"