Bio 1.0

Author's note : This is my first story and the English language is not my first language but my second and if there are errors in the story please tell me so I can correct them and I will be grateful.

basic info

Y/n - You name L/n - Last name

E/c - Eye color

H/c - Hair color

F/c - Favorite color

M/n - Mother name

F/n - Father name 

HB/n - Half-Brother name

Y/n BIO 

Name : Y/n L/n

Sex : Male

Age : 22

Specie : Human (Formely), Worker Drone (now)

Likes : Worker Drones, M/n, his mother's work,  your creations, video games, cartoons, anime, movies, Uzi, N, V and Tessa.

Dislike : JC Jenson IN SPAAAAACEE!!!!, F/n, HB/n, People who treat Worker Drones badly, Murder Drones (Initially), J, Doll, Alice, and Tessa's parents.

Neutral feelings : Cyn, Khan, Lizzy and maybe J. 

Personality: (normal): Antisocial (like Uzi even though he is Human and Worker Drone), Sweet, a good friend, kind, protective and caring.(Angry): vengeful, cynical and angry.

Backstory: Y/n was a very antisocial human boy, he only found comfort in his entertainment which was video games, anime, cartoons and others, his mother worked at JC Jenson just like his father, his mother's job was like being a doctor for the Worker Drones when they had accidents or when they were mistreated, so she reassembled them and repaired them until she called you to help her and with that he started helping the Worker Drones and also knowing how to reassemble and repair them, even some They thanked you and your mother, that made you happy.

But one day your mother managed to buy a female Worker Drone so that you could interact more with someone, and this Drone changed Y/n's life because she became his first friend, the two of them had fun, played together, talked and They even exchanged gifts for Christmas and birthdays.

But as all happiness would not last long as his father and half brother treated the Worker Drones badly and he was friends with James and Louisa Elliott who had the same vision of treating the Worker Drones badly, after a few visits to the mansion You became friends with Tessa and the Drones in the mansion, since you and Tessa had the same vision about the Worker Drones. But going back to talking about F/n and HB/n, one day his half brother treated his Worker Drone so badly that it had to be taken to the landfill by his father. When you heard the news you ran to the dump to save her or what was left of her, but this action would cause a huge chain of events.

But mysteriously after that you don't remember you and your mother woke up in bodies of Worker Drones in capsules on a planet called Copper 9, there they met the Worker Drones from that planet and were soon recognized, your mother met Uzi and Doll's parents, but Uzi's family became closer since Y/n and Uzi got along very well, as did their families.

When Murder Drones sent by JC Jenson were sent to destroy any Worker Drone, his mother and mother Uzi and Nori were one of the victims of these first attacks. And after Y/n's mother died, Khan took him in as his son. And now angry, wanting revenge, Uzi and Y/n are preparing to create their weapons to be able to fight against the Murder Drones and avenge their mothers.

Y/n is creating something that, unlike the Uzi, is not a Super weapon, but he will use everything he learned from his mother and the Uzi for his Project LB to be activated for the first attack against the Murder Drones.

And finally love interest:

Uzi Doorman

V

Maybe Tessa and J.

Author note: This is the bio but I will only release the chapters when the last episodes of the first season of Murder Drones are released, as I don't want to invent anything too much outside of canonical events and yes V's sacrifice will remain, but I will double this impact. And if you liked it, please vote, it doesn't bother you at all and gives me extra incentive to continue writing my books, please comment and thank you for reading and see you later. 

And as a bonus I'll maybe launch a chapter about what Project LB is, in addition to Y/n's weapons and clothes, which of course will have the power of AbsoluteSolver, I'll wait you guys there.