S1E1 - PILOT PART 2

No - POV

Y/n and Uzi run out of the Killer Drones' lair, but in the mountain of corpses, V saw them and soon entered the lair.

V : Hey, we have two workers there, I kind of want to practice balloon animal shapes with them. (V falls to the ground) What happened here?

J : Synergistic liability here must have tripped and knocked himself offline. (J hits N in the face causing him to completely reset) Moron bot. Hello?

N wakes up and that red light has disappeared and turned yellow, then he has flashbacks identifying Uzi as the target and Y/n as the objective who must not be killed or seriously damaged, so he goes through the memories and reviews what Uzi and Y/n said about the company and humans, then rewinds showing Uzi finishing him off with the Railgun. Then shows the words on the screen: YOU ARE DEAD [IDIOT] and REBOOTING...

N: Oh. (Look where Uzi and Y/n passed the footprints and see Uzi Railgun and remember Y/n) Ohhhh! You know, I-I-I left an e-extremely dangerous weapon and an important person- uh, an excuse o-outside.

N runs away, V and J look on with suspicious faces and V pulls out a flag saying ''Literally so insanely suspicious''.

J: What did he say about a person?

V just shrugs his arms.

Y/n - POV

Me and Uzi were running to get to Doors as quickly as possible, but then I turned my head a little to see N chasing us and his head was missing that red light on his head and I realized that his memories had returned in the last few hours. We soon arrived at Door 1 and Uzi opened it with the key/card and when he opened it, WDF complained that we ruined their game again and we quickly ran in.

Uzi : Ugh, Bite me. 

Uzi went to the Door panel to close Door 1 with the key/card.

Y/n and Uzi : Close it, close it!

And the door ''closed'' and Uzi and I looked at the door to see the door a little open and N's clawed hand holding the door so it wouldn't close and then he forces his hand to lift the door and sticks his other hand in. to open a little more, while the WDF group looked terrified, until we saw N's yellow eyes.​

N : Hey, fellas! Ooh, deal me in! I love Rummy! Wait, no. Tsk, I'm going to murder everyone. Rain check!

N used his tail to go through the door and grab the Uzi key with the tip of his tail, taking it to the control panel. He managed to open all the doors while we were looking at N in front of us without the door blocking him from us.  

(Play time in 1:07)

Y/n : Run!

So me, Uzi and most of the WDF members started running, except one WDF who wanted to be smart.

WDF1 : Um, actually? It's Gin Rummy, so...

N interrupted him by impaling him with his tail on the wall and then ripping his head off until his body fell to the floor lifeless. Soon he turns towards us and starts shooting some missiles and Uzi and I speed up the run, but one WDF was unlucky and his body exploded, flying only his head while another WDF who was also unlucky saw his head flying, but was soon attacked by N sucking oil from him like a vampire.

WDF2 : Hey, Y/n and Uzi! I just realized no one has, uh, said my name aloud so far. So I'm just letting you two know, I'm R-- 

But it was interrupted when we saw a strong light that went out quickly and soon that same Drone fell to the ground split in half. N hit him while he was drinking oil, while Uzi and I saw that the gun had just finished reloading. Soon she and I turned to confront N, but he disappeared, which worried us, but what worried us more was a voice coming towards us.