S1E1 : PILOT PART 1

A/n: So, some things happened in my personal life and I will have to break my promise to write the chapters after finishing the first season, well I will have to do it forcefully because maybe I have so much free time to be able to write and dedicate myself to writing the story and some Things like I wrote in Bio about the character's weapons or abilities and Project LB, I'll let them occur according to the story so as not to spoil the surprise.

No - POV (Point of view)

Uzi : We are Worker Drones : autonomus robots helping humans mine exoplanets for our  interstersllars  parent company, JC Jensen, IN SPAAAAACEE...

Then it shows scenes of Drones doing human labor work.

Uzi : Yeah, we were mistreated in the nade name of Windex, well not all humans were like that, but it's not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything.

Now it shows a scene of a computer warning humans about the planet's core collapsing and idiotic humans just shrugging their arms. 

Uzi : Mostly  because they handled that just fine all by themselves.

After that came an explosion that destroyed part of the planet and thus every organic life being on the planet was killed, except the Worker Drones as they are non-organic beings.

​Uzi : With Biological life wiped from the planet, we found it pretty easy to pick up where they left off. 

Shows Worker Drones family.

Uzi : We finally had a future... all to ourselves.

Something falling in the sky.

Uzi : Unfortunately... our parent company didn't exactly love the concept  of runaway AI.

Inside the capsule shows 3 Murder Drones, they come out of it and begin a massacre against the Worker Drones.​

Y/n - POV

I watch Uzi do a slideshow in the classroom.

Uzi :  But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of corpses?!  Hide under the ice behind three stupid doors?! It's like we're waiting for a inciting incident. Anyway, that's why my project is... this sick-ass-hell railgun!

She showed the railgun to the entire class and almost all the students were terrified, except for me who looked at it in admiration. And soon a certain student said.

Student : That's not the vibe! 

Y/n : This is AWESOME! I need one of these.

Uzi : Thanks Y/n and easy, yours morons. It doesn't work. Yet. It doesn't work yet. Who said it doesn't work?! Maybe it does!

Then Uzi turns on his railgun and starts laughing maniacally.

Teacher : Uzi, the homework was a word problem about buying watermelons.

Uzi : Oh, and this magnetically amplified photon converger doesn't count?

 Y/n : Cough! This teacher homework is sucks. Cough!

Teacher : (Ignoring what Y/n said and responding to Uzi). No. Plus, repressed emotional baggage was only worth two pointson the rubric, and is it supposed to be that color?

Then we saw the Uzi's railgun turn red meaning it is getting overloaded and is going to explode.

Uzi  : Huh?