Chapter 1 "WHY THIS ANIME?!" (┳Д┳)

Your crying in your room because your English teacher gave you a whole summer reading packet to do during the summer and you were to lazy to do it. Even tho you were planing to do your work you decided make a TikTok about how your going to die because of this FUCKING PACKET...while crying. " Oh my GOD. I'm literally going to kill myself."(┳Д┳)   
After spending all night working on the packet you are almost finished. " I'll just do the rest in the morning." You said as you placed your packet and book on your dresser and plopped into bed giving yourself some well deserved sleep.

*Thump!*

You wake up suddenly, hitting your head on the ceiling. " Wait since when was my ceiling so low to my bed?" You asked yourself as you start to take in your surroundings. "Wtf. Did I get kidnapped or something!?" You said to yourself as you notice that your no longer in your nice comfortable bed, but in some random car. "Am I dead or something?! This must be a dream," you said as your were about to hit yourself so you could wake up, but suddenly outside the window you see a familiar setting, a big mansion with a grave site next to get and a gigantic garden". "Oh fuck no. This is different a dream no probably my biggest nightmare." The scenery that you see outside is similar to an anime that you watch as a joke because you were bored,"Diabolik Lovers." The car suddenly stops and in front of you is the gate that you see in the beginning of the anime. "Oh come on! Out of all the anime I could have been put into why Diabolik Lovers!?"(┳Д┳)  You shed tear knowing what's going to happen you if you decide to enter that mansion. The car door opens,"Young man we're at your destination," said a old man. "Oh yea, your right hehe," you laughed awkwardly questioning why you didn't say no because that was probably your only chance to leave this place. The old man gives you your luggage and drives off. "Please don't leave me!!!!!!!!" You screamed in your head, yet again shedding a tear.🥲

 "So

"So... do I just go to nock on the door? I could leave, but this is an anime and Japan so there's probably nothing I can do." You decide to walk to the door and nock. *nock nock* No one answers. You try again and again and right when your about to nock again someone opens the door. I black haired guy with glasses opens the door," What business do you have here?" He said coldly.  You don't know what to say so you just say what Yuri said when she first got here," Um...I was sent to live here?" I said making it sound like I was asking a question. He sighs and leads me to the living room," Just stay here for a moment and don't leave." You just sit there in silence, but suddenly you start to feel someone  staring at you. You look up and you see a red head with a fedora," Fuck no! It's Laito.""Hi there cutie~" he says flirtatiously. Suddenly you see that everyone is here with you including Yuri. "So it seems that your father has sent you hear to live with us as a sacrificial bride, well more like groom." "He smells good," I heard from behind me. I turn around and see a short purple haired guy behind me,"Kanato," I said in my head. I move farther away from we're I was standing at. "You can have him," said Ayato," He's a guy and I don't roll like that."  Thank god. I see Shu and Subaru doing their own thing and Yuri just looks scared as usual. "I'll show you to your room now," said Reiji. "Ok," I follow him up the stairs and into a empty bedroom. "You'll be staying here." The room was pretty big and the bed looked soft so all I wanted to do was to fall asleep. "Make you to sleep in the day time because you'll be attending night school with us, so please don't get in trouble and don't bother me either," He said as he walked away shutting the door behind him. I put my luggage onto the bed and open it. "So my stuff from my world are here including my cloths that I wear in the daily. I really hope this is a dream." I said as I grabbed my pajamas and went into the restroom to change because I know they will look through those windows and the curtains a sheer. I wear really short shorts and I big T-shirt with Bella and Edward on it. I get into bed and start to fall asleep. A few hours later I wake and I see Kanato staring at me. "So this really isn't a dream..."

Chapter 1 END

Hello I really hope you liked this. I'm not the best writer, but eh. Hopefully I'll post another chapter❤️

 Hopefully I'll post another chapter❤️