Chapter 2: It's getting a little sus

CHAPTER 2

I wake up to see Kanato staring at me. "Um... how long have you been there?" "That's none of your business," he says with his weird look like literally it's like a dead fish is looking at you. "Well I'll just go back to sleep," I said as I turn the other way and bury myself deeper into my blanket. "I don't think so," he said as he on top of me," Give me your blood, when we were in the living room you smelled sweet so I want to know how sweet it is." I really don't like the way he's looking at me. It sends a chill up my spine every single time. Out of pure instinct I suddenly yell,"Fuck NO! Get you ass off of me," I said as I pushed him off and pinned him to the other side of the bed. Kanato had a surprised expression that quickly turned into anger. "Get off of my you human!" He yelled as he dug his nails into my arms. "Ow!" Fuck it I'll just cover his face with this pillow. "Wait what are y-" I cover his face mid sentence and he starts to flail around and he starts to calm down. That's when I uncover his face,"You good now?" "Mhm." "Good☺️" I said as I pat his head. I get up from the bed and I cover Kanato with the blanket, he had a very dazed look. I grab some of my cloths and walk to the restroom to go change. I decide to wear a turtle neck sweater with some loose sweat pants. "I have nothing else to do so might as well explore the mansion," I said as I walked out of my room.

*Time skip*

I don't really have anywhere to go now I've already found most of the scenes from the anime except for the dungeon looking place under the mansion and Reiji's room. "Eh im bored so why not," I said as I started to walk to Reiji's room. Tbh this is the most stupidest thing I could do, but this is a anime so... Before I know it, I'm in front of his door. *knock*knock* I just stand there and the door starts to open. (Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why I'm I doing this?! I'm bad at talking to people I don't know!) I was yelling to myself as when I see Reiji looking at me. "Do you need something?" Reiji said looking slightly annoyed. "I just wanted to talk and maybe learn more about the night school that I will be attending?" He stares and me and  with a long pause he finally answers,"That wouldn't be a bad idea." He opens the door to his wider allowing me to enter. I walk into his room and it looks exactly like the anime only with a few new areas that weren't shown in the anime. "Cool room... my dude," I said not really knowing what to do. "Just go and sit over there." "Ok," I said as I immediately go to sit. As I sit there I start to fidget with my nails because I was bored. "So I'll tell you what you classes are. You're in the same classes as Shu and I, classes will start at 11:30pm. If you have any other questions you may ask now." We sit there in silence as I start to think of any other questions I may have,"hmm... what times lunch?" I said smiling. (。・ω・。) "To be totally honest I'm pretty hungry right now and that would be really helpful, so I could know if I need to make my own," I said while looking like that one Tartaglia meme

 (。・ω・。) "To be totally honest I'm pretty hungry right now and that would be really helpful, so I could know if I need to make my own," I said while looking like that one Tartaglia meme

"Well you'll have to wait for another 5 hours for dinner since we just had lunch." "Aww man," I said as I pout. "What a spoiled boy," he said as he looked at me with a sharp stare. "Aww~ what's the matter? Do you want to be spoiled?" I said as a joke, knowing that he would most likely scold me or think I'm annoying at the very least. "Well maybe I do," the way he said that gave me mixed singles like is he trying to flirt with me or is he being serious like BITCH I don't know what your trying to signal me?! As I sat there still as a log Reiji got up and made me a cup of tea. "Oh thank you," I said as I grabbed the cup of tea," what flavor is it?" "Just regular Earl grey tea. It's on of my favorites." "Hmm, thank you for the tea," I said as I took a sip of the tea. Suddenly I feel my body get heavier and hotter. (BITCH! What the fuck was in that tea- oh wait... fuck! How did I forget about this?! Reiji put something in Yuri's tea and then he sucked her blood. Fuck that! I'm not going to be bitten and so early within this story.)As I sit there limp on the chair, Reiji gets up from his chair and starts to walk towards me. "It looks like this type of poison is effective to humans, but not to vampires," he said as he grabbed my arm and forced me to stand up. To keep me from falling he places his hand on my lower back and pulls me close to his chest. "Ever since you came here you gave off such an intoxicating smell and it made me curious. What does you blood taste like~," he said as he licked his lips. "F-fuck you... you bitch," I said making it sound like my last words before I die. "Oh quiet you human," he said as he covered my mouth and pushed me against the bookshelves in his room. I stare at him as he starts to lean in closer to my neck, with his fangs showing. (No,no,no,no,no,no-NOOOOOOOOO) I screamed in my head as a sudden boost of strength over came me. Allowing me to push him off of me and to pin him on the ground. "Now what do you think your going you mortal," he said coldly as he stared at me with anger in his eyes. (Oop I fucked up) "uhhhhhh," I stare at him blankly rethinking all of my life's choices. Then I had one of the stupidest ideas, start acting. "Only I can allow you to take my blood from my mortal body," I said with a serious face, while inside my head I was cringing at myself. To be totally honest it's really hard for my to keep a straight face because the position that his in is really hot. As I continue to start at him my nose starts to bleed,"oops, I guess I couldn't handle your sexiness."(oh wait...did I say that out loud?) I thought to myself as I decided to look down at him. He was blushing slightly," now that's cute," I said out loud again as my nose continues to bleed.

To be continued

I got tired  ⊂((・▽・))⊃