Flashback.

It was a slow day, Buildingtools was sitting on a recliner in the living room, reading a book. They hardly watched TV, wanting to save as much energy as possible so the bill isn't so bad. His brother: Scripter, hadn't really interacted with him at all that day. Scripter; being quite the talkative fella, usually would come out and just try to strike up a conversation with him to pass the time. This wasn't normal.
After what felt like hours of thinking of what to do, Buildingtools ultimately decided to check in on his brother, only to be met by a disturbing sight.
He was breaking off his horns. Btools walked in on him right when he snapped off one of his long, thin, curled orange horns. The same orange of the horns that Btools has, and the rest of their family. Small droplets of blood were on the ground, Scripter turned and looked at his brother who had been watching him.
"Get out,"
He mumbled, making a dismissive gesture with his hand.

"What in the name of SFOTH are you doing..?"
Btools questioned, taking a step closer.

"Replacing. I don't like these ones."
Scripter mumbled.

"You can't just- REPLACE your horns! What are you thinking?! The wound could get infected - you can die! I don't want that to happen to you!"

"Well, I don't care. I want antlers."

"You're supposed to be the older sibling, how are you acting so immature?"

"Shut up."
That was the only response he got from his kin, before the door was slammed in his face.
He ended up pacing up and down the hall, eventually walking into the living room again and flopping onto the couch. With their parents absent for the war between Blackrock and Playground, managing the house became difficult when his sibling became stubborn like that.

Whatever, that was about 6 years ago. They both can forget about that.

 They both can forget about that

(art drawn by me)