Chapter 07

Author pov :

Next Morning-

Here all maids are serving meals & yn is also doing that

Here all maids are serving meals & yn is also doing that. Yn is serving Queen Mari but she feels stares at her, but she didn't look up just serves breakfast while lowering her head. After serving all meals she stands behind Queen while lowering her head like before.

Jungkook 's pov :

Jungkook: Today's morning is the best for me. With help of Hyung, today my sweetheart is serving here & my eyes are busy looking at her, her light brown hair is open & her doe eyes ......damn...she is looking too much beautiful with a simple look. I notice her all movements . I lick my lips as my eyes fall on her plumpy pink lips ..i just want to kiss her so badly & do all sinful things with her .*in mind*

Author pov :

He starts eating his meal but his eyes are looking at her secretly. Meanwhile, yn is hungry so she just pouts.

Her pouting is making Jungkook clench his jaw to control himself. He holds his spoon tightly & licks his lips.

Jungkook: Don't do this sweetheart......Oh God I can't believe this girl s making me lose my sanity !!*in mind*

Jungkook clears his throat & drinks water to calm himself as he can feel that his junior is raising . He fixes his coat so that no one can see his boner.

Mari didn't notice his movements as she is busy with her breakfast.

The whole breakfast time was a big torture for Jungkook. So after finishing his breakfast he quickly moves towards his room to calm himself with a cold shower. While Yn goes inside the maid's kitchen side to eat her breakfast.

______________

Jungkook : Ahhhhhhh

Jungkook : Ahhhhhhh.....Ohhh......~ *moan*

Here Jungkook is pumping his member while moaning loudly Thankfully he is alone here .

Jungkook : Ohh...Sweet...heart...Oh...ahh~

He groans as he finally cum in his hand. He is breathing heavily & closes his eyes. He leans himself on the wall of the bathtub.

After becoming normal he cleans himself. He took his wine glass & sip it while looking out the window.

Jungkook: After a few days you will be in my arms & my cock will be inside your virgin love hole, my sweetheart.*smirk*

Well, he knows everything about yn now, he used his spy to collect information about her so now he knows everything about her life.

Evening Time-

Yn is dasting a candle stand carefully

Yn is dasting a candle stand carefully. She is doing her all work perfectly. She is very tired but she needs to finish it. She sighs tiredly as her work is done now. She starts it after her breakfast & now she finally finishes it as this castle is massive.

With her tired body, she moves toward the left side of the corridor but suddenly she feels something under her shoe so she looks down & picks it.

Yn gasped as it's a bracelet & it's made of gold.

She looks around to find its owner but there is no one . She thought something & keep it in her pocket & started to go towards the royal library side.

---------------

She knocks on the door & Jin comes out from the library.

Jin : Yn?

Yn: Oppa ...ac..actually, I need to show you something. *small smile*

Jin : Ok...*smile*

Then Yn pulls out that bracelet from her pocket.

Yn : Oppa I found it near the west Wing of Castle ...someone dropped it on the floor mistakenly.

Jin : Oh..... it's King's bracelet Yn.

Yn : *gasp* Really ...then take it...maybe King is searching for it...so give it back to him.*smile*

With that yn give it to Jin & Jin keep it.

Jin looks at her tired face & pats her head.

Jin : you are tired yniee now go to your room .Good night .*smile*

Yn : Good night Oppa .*smile*

After that yn go towards the ground floor as the Servents rooms are there.

But she doesn't know that someone is smiling at her honesty & looking at her disappearing figure.

Jin : See I told you .*smirk*

Jungkook: I knew that she is honest.*smile*

Jin : Now take it & go to your room, my King .*smirk*

Jungkook roll his eyes & go towards his room .

Well, Jungkook planned to test yn's honesty, he knew that she will pass.

Jungkook's Room-

Jungkook is lying in his bed while smiling like an idiot.

Jungkook: Now I need to win her heart ......i know my plan will work ofc .*smirk*

She becomes the reason of  his smile .....

_____________________

I hope you like it........

I will update Soon........