Chapter 24

Author pov:

Early Morning:

Early Morning:

Yn slowly open her eyes as she felt something wet on her chest .

Yn furrow her eyebrows and look down.

Her eyes became wide as she saw Jungkook sleeping on her chest , holding her waist & her left nipple is on his mouth .

Now she understood why she felt wet on her breast. Yn gulp as both of them are naked under blanket.

Yn look at him who is sleeping peacefully.She smile as he is looking like an angel but she feel awkward as her nipple is still in his mouth.

Jungkook: I know I'm handsome.*sleepy tone*

Yn flinched & her cheeks became red.

Jungkook look up towards her with open eyes.

Yn : I thought..you...

Jungkook: Sleeping...*smirk*

Jungkook:Yes I was sleeping but don't forget I'm a warrior so I can feel movement around me even in my sleep.

Jungkook tug her hairs & peck her red cheek.

Jungkook:It's early morning then....why you wake up...hmm...

He said while caressing her cheek.

Yn : I....I... feel....hmm...

Yn slutter as she doesn't know how to tell him that his dirty action made her woke up.

Jungkook: Bcz I was sucking your soft nipple....hmm.....well I love your soft boobs....from now I will always suck it during my sleep.*smirk*

Yn become more red .

Jungkook chuckled and peck her lips.

Jungkook:It's ok...no need to be shy around me.....as now I'm fully yours & you are mine...*smile*

Jungkook: Sweetheart..... shyness isn't allowed between couples....I don't want any secret between us....I want to exposes my every secret of my body with your body.....as now we are one....*smile*