Chapter 14

Author's pov :

Author's pov :

Jungkook : Hwan is she ok ?*worry*

Physician Hwan: Yes my king don't worry soon she will gain consciousness .*smile*

Jungkook softly caresses her brown hair & pecks her forehead.

Hwan smile as he is very happy for his king & as a friend. Hwan is Jungkook 's childhood friend like others. Hwan is the late King's advisor's youngest son. After growing up he becomes King Jungkook's physician. Hwan's wife is Lord Kim Namjoon's only sister .

Hwan : you love her a lot my king I can see that.*smile*

Jungkook : Yes I love her more than anything smile*

Hwan: Btw My King they use strong herbal on her so for a few days her body will feel weak. But don't worry it will go after a few days.

Jungkook nodded & gritted his teeth in anger.

Jungkook: That bitch is now posing my life. She needs a good lesson for sure.*dark voice*

Hwan gulped & nodded.

Then Yn moves her hand as she is gaining her sense back. She slowly opens her eyes but shut them quickly as a huge headache is banging her head. Yn moans in pain & again opens her eyes.

Watching her movements Jungkook go towards her & help her to sit as she is trying.

Yn groan & held her head & look up but become frozen. Last night's flashback is coming in front of her eyes. Her eyes become teary while looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook held her hand.

Jungkook: Sweetheart are you feeling any pain....te...tell me .*worry*

After getting back to her sense she quickly removes her hand from his. Jungkook becomes confused, he tries to touch her hand but Yn moves back.

Jungkook: Sweethe...*worry*

Yn : I'm not your sweetheart my lord ....I'm Yn.....& plz don't call me that.* avoiding his eyes *