Dallas

I didn't even mean to trip him. Well...I did, but I didn't mean for him to fucking face plant. I was still laughing my ass off when he finally got up.

"You think you're funny?" He said, striding my way.

"I do. Gotta problem with it?" I said standing up from the couch.

He got real close to my face. A little too close. I froze and didn't know what to do. Never, in any moment in time, have I ever wanted him to pin me against the fucking wall more.

"No, but I do gotta problem with you thinking I can't pin you down in seconds."

I was still frozen and finally came to my senses. I had to quickly think of a comeback.

"You won't Dallas. I know you won't." I said, crossing my arms.

He looked at me for a minute. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Try me." He said, low and demanding.

He grabbed my neck, not squeezing, just enough to push me into the wall. Thank god no one was home.

He kissed me hard and passionately. Of course I kissed back. I shouldn't have. I knew what I was getting myself into. But god, it felt so good. He felt so good. I craved him.

I slowly started grinding myself into him. I didn't even realize I was doing it until he grabbed my hips. He started to grind into me until our hips moved in sync. His hands stayed on my hips, working with his. My hands ran through his hair. You would think his hair was rough and not real soft, but boy when I tell you his hair was so soft, I mean like baby soft hair.

He made his way to my neck and started sucking on my jaw. He moved his soft lips up and down my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

I couldn't breathe anymore. I had given up on being quiet. I let out a small moan as he licked up to the top of my neck right by my ear. I felt him smile against my skin.

He grabbed my hands from his hair and pinned them together against the wall. I whined at the loss of contact, but immediately took it back. He pulled my hands up high above my head, and pushed into me with his hips.

He continued sucking on my neck, then made his way down to my collarbone, then to my shoulders. He let go of my hands and grabbed underneath my thighs.

"Jump." He demanded in a low husky voice.

I did as I was told. It was my turn now. I moved my lips down to the underside of his jaw and made my way up to his ear. I made marks all over his neck and slowly moved to his collarbone.

I felt the door to the bedroom open then slam shut. He forcefully pushed me into the wall, still in his grasp.

His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue slid in and battled with mine. He won and slowly took control.

He lifted me off the wall and onto the bed. Eagerly, he climbed on top of me. I felt his warm hands trail from my thighs to the hem of my shirt.

"Can I take this off?" He said, removing himself from my neck.

I nodded, unable to use my words. I sat up and he took off my shirt. He examined me for a minute before smiling and moving close to my ear.

"God, you're so beautiful." He said, as he left a small trail of sloppy kisses down my neck.

He slowly pushed me back down onto the bed with his hips. The kisses turned into bite marks all the way down to my breasts. One hand slid down my body and to the small of my back. He continued up, finding my bra clip. I arched my back to give him better access.