Ponyboy

Pony and I walked into the movie house. He brought me popcorn and we would split a soda. He gently kissed my cheek and held open the door to the theater we were in.

We decided to sit at the very top. You could always see the movie better that way.

"Ya know, you look awfully cute today." He whispered in my ear as the lights dimmed.

I was glad the lights had dimmed. I felt my face flush a deep red.

He kissed my neck, then slowly moved his way up behind my ear. I could feel him smiling against my skin. He knew what he was doing.

I slowly felt his hand move to my thigh. He gripped the inside of my high and I moaned, slightly throwing my head back.

He started to rub me through the jeans I was wearing. I moved my hands up his jeans and palmed him through them. He groaned and bit down on neck. I moaned again as he unbuttoned my jeans and slid his hand down over my throbbing clit.

He started rubbing faster and faster. I bucked my hips up into his hand and palmed him harder. He grunted and marked my neck. I loved it when he did that.

"Pony...I'm gon-" I said, moaning into him.

At that, he slid his hand out of my jeans, smirked at me, and turned his attention to the movie. I whined at the loss of contact. He kissed my jaw and whispered into my ear.

"We'll continue this later." He said, low and demanding.

We finished the movie and walked to his house as quickly as possible. We opened the door and yelled into the empty house. No one was home.

He picked me up by my thighs, carrying me into his room. He and Soda shared a room, but he told me he would change the sheets when he was done with me.

He laid me down gently and moved his body to hover over me. I pulled him down onto me by his neck. I kissed him harder and he moved to my neck.

I tugged at the hem of his shirt, wanting him. I took his shirt off and that followed with my shirt and bra.

I ran my hands over his toned abs. He likes it when I do that. He groaned and ground his hips into me.

"Fuck Pony...I need you...I want you." I said, in between moans.

"How bad? How bad do you want me?" He said, demandingly into my ear.

He gave me a hickey right behind my ear. I knew it would be purple in the morning.

"Fuck Ponyboy. I want you so bad. Please..." I whined as he moved his hand down to my throbbing clit.

He slowly unbuttoned my jeans and kissed down my bare stomach. He pulled off my underwear and threw it on the floor. He kissed the inside of my thighs and made his way to my clit. I felt his hot breath on my aching core. He looked up and made eye contact with me.

"Please Pony..." I said moaning.

"If you insist." He pushed his tongue into my pussy.

I moaned loud and he licked in and out of me. I grabbed his hair and pulled his face into me. He got the message and continued to eat me out faster. His tongue moved in and out of me.

I started to close my legs around his head in complete ecstasy. He never once stopped or slowed his pace.

"Ponyboy!" I screamed as he found my sweet spot.

I was screaming so loud I was sure the neighbors could hear.

"Fuck Ponyboy! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.

He gripped my thighs harder and I pulled his hair into me. He sucked on my clit and at that, I released. He continued through my high and pulled his head up to look at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pull your hair so hard." I said, out of breath.

"If that's what makes me lose my hair, I'm perfectly fine with it." He smirked at me. "You ready?"

I nodded as he grabbed a condom from his drawer. He rolled the condom on and lined himself up at my entrance. I braced myself and gripped the sheets of his bed.

He slowly pushed into me, causing both of us to moan. He rested, letting me adjust to him. He wasn't huge, but he was pretty big for his age.

I nodded for him to move. He started slowly letting both of us get used to it. He hovered over me, breathing heavily.

I looked down and watched him slide himself in and out of me. He smirked and looked down too.

"You like what you see babygirl?" He asked.

"Always." I breathed out.

He continued his pace, slowly going faster. My pain had turned to pleasure and I was grinding into him.

"Ponyboy...faster please." I said moaning in between.

He quickened his pace and thrusted in and out of me hard. The speed quickly matched how hard he was thrusting, sending me over the moon. He lay his head down into the crook of my neck, moaning louder with each thrust.

"Fuck babygirl. You're taking this so well for me." He breathed, followed by a loud moan into my neck.

"Pony, I'm gonna cum." I said in between moans.

"Cum for me princess. I wanna hear you moan my name." He said in a low, husky voice.

At that, I climaxed, moaning his name. His thrusts became more and more sloppy as he chased his own high.

Not long after, I felt him release in the condom. He rode his own high out then collapsed onto me. He always overworked himself.

He pulled out after catching his breath a minute. He sat up and pulled the condoms off, throwing it in the garbage.

His skin glistened with sweat and so did mine. He lay back down on top of me, the both of us still panting.

"You're brothers are gonna be home. We at least need to put our clothes back on." I said, sitting up a bit.

He nodded and got up to put his clothes on. I did the same, then stripped the bed. I look over at Pony. He only had his boxers on and was putting on gray sweatpants. Dammit Pony.

"Gimme the sheets and I'll put them in the washer." He said, grabbing them from me.

He walked out of the room shirtless and I followed him shortly after. I was halfway down the hallway when I hear wolf whistles.

"Yea Pony! Gettin' some!" Two said.

I walked into the living room and everyone but Darry and Johnny was there.

"Oh, uh, hey guys." I said looking down.

Steve was fuming. "Pony you better not knock up my kid sister!" He said shifting his weight on the couch.

"Oh relax. We know better." I said, rolling my eyes.

Soda just looked traumatized.

"We're changing the sheets Soda, you're fine." I said laughing, sitting down on the couch next to Dallas.

Pony came over a few seconds later and cuddled up close to me and we watched Mickey until Darry got home.