Soda

"Yo Steve!" I yelled into the garage.

"Hey kid, what's up?" He said, moving out from underneath the car he was working on.

"Nun, just got bored, so I'ma wander over here and bother yo ugly ass." I said laughing at him.

"God you're such an asshole. You're supposed to love me. I'm your brother." He said dramatically and rolled out from under the car he was working on.

"I don't have to, but I do, so shut up." I said walking into the dx.

I walked in and Soda was standing at the counter helping the only customer in the dx. I walked behind the counter and jumped up next to him. The lady he was helping had just paid and left when he turned to me. He smiled and snaked his arms around my waist.

"Hey cutie." He said, kissing me.

He was always real gentle with me, but not today. He kissed me long and hard. Like he wanted something. I pulled away slightly, putting my forehead against his.

"Someone's excited to see me." I said smiling into another long and hard kiss.

"I can't help that you're just hot in my arms." He said, grabbing my waist and pulling me completely into him.

I glanced down to see him hard as a rock. I smiled and trailed my hand down his open dx shirt to palm him through his jeans.

He groaned and grabbed my thighs, lifting me off the counter. He carried me over to the break room and kicked the door open with his foot. I had been back here before.

And it always meant good things.

He threw me down onto the couch and climbed on top of me. He kissed me roughly then immediately moved his wet kisses down to my neck and painfully slow across my shoulders. I let small moans and gasps escape my mouth as he moved his hands down my torso to rub me through my jeans.

I started messing with his belt buckle, lightly grazing my nails across his toned abs. He bucked his hips down on me and he groaned.

"Fuck Soda..." I said, unable to finish my sentence and followed it with a light moan.

He undid his belt buckle and pulled off his jeans, along with his underwear. I did the same to mine, throwing them on the floor somewhere for us to find later.

He hovered over me, his dx shirt unbuttoned, revealing his chest and abs. The sides of his shirt brushing my stomach as he slowly ground his hips into me.

I eagerly grabbed his neck, bringing him close. The heat from both our bodies made it all so much better.

"I don't have a condom. I'm gonna have to pull out." He said breathlessly, hovering over me with one arm above my shoulder as his breathing increases.

He adjusted himself above me as I nod. He lined himself up at my entrance, balancing himself up with his arm.

He rubbed his tip up and down my clit before slowly pushing himself into my soaking pussy. I moaned, adjusted myself and letting myself stretch. I bucked my hips up, making him grunt. I nodded my head, signaling for him to start moving.

He started pumping himself in and out of me. He started at a slow pace then gradually picked up speed, both of our moans filling the room.

"Fuck Soda! Harder!" I screamed, grabbing his back. I was definitely leaving scratch marks.

I threw my head back on the couch, closing my eyes tightly. He moved his face to my neck and thrusted faster. He moaned and pushed himself deeper and harder with each pump.

He was pounding into me as he tried to contain his moans as best as possible. His thrusts became harder and more sloppy. He let out soft moans into my ear and keep going.

"Fuck Y/n...I'm real close..." He moaned into my neck.

"Just a little bit longer baby..." I said in between moans.

He thrusted a few times and told me he couldn't hold it anymore.

"Soda, you know what I like." I said, moaning into his ear.

He bit down on my neck, forcefully pushing his hand around my neck.

"You like this? You like the way I fuck your tight pussy? Cum for me princess." He said in a low demanding voice.

At that, I released and he immediately pulled out. He continued to jerk himself off, cumming all over my stomach. We both were out of breath and he collapsed on top of me.

We recovered from it all and put our clothes back on. He kissed me, pulling my waist into him.

"I needed that. Thank you. I love you princess." He whispered and pressed lazy kisses into my neck.

"I love you too Pepsi-Cola." I said, pressing my forehead against his.

We walked back to the counter, coming across Steve.

"Have fun?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Hell yea I did. Your sister fucks good Steve." Soda said, trying to get on Steve's nerves. It wasn't really hard since Steve was so overprotective.

He rolled his eyes and went back to the garage. I stuck around for a few minutes then went to the Curtis house. Soda would be home in an hour.

Just in time to do it again.