Stevepop x Y/n

"Get on your knees." Soda said, pulling his flannel off his shoulders.

I got down on my knees and started to unbuckle his jeans. He looked down on me and smiled. I smiled back and slipped his jeans down his legs.

I pulled his boxers down and his cock ricocheted and hit his abdomen. He grunted and closed his eyes.

I grabbed his cock and licked the pre-cum of his tip. He shuddered and his cock stiffened more.

"Fuck...keep doing that for me baby..." he said and threw his head back.

I slowly licked from the base to his tip and took him in my mouth fully. I sucked down and started creating a slow pace for myself.

He slowly snaked his large hand around my hair and pulled my head into him, making me gag. I bobbed my head up and down his throbbing cock, making him whimper and groan.

I felt him start to shake and he groaned loudly. I picked up my pace, trying to build him to his climax faster.

"Fuck baby, I'm so close..." he moaned out.

At that, I took him entirely and his seed shot to the back of my throat. I swallowed and looked up at him, licking my lips.

"You taste good." I said, standing up and pushing him on the bed.

He layed back and smirked at me. I straddled him and peeled off my shirt. I undid my jeans and slipped them down my legs, along with my underwear. I shifted above him and grabbed his dick, slowly putting him inside me.

I moaned out and so did he. I started rolling my hips into him. I twisted my body on top of him and bounced on his shaft. I moaned and put my hands on his chest. Just then, the door to the bedroom opened. Steve stood in the doorway, his eyes wide.

"Steve! What the fuck?!" I yelled but never stopped bouncing on Soda.

His face relaxed and he slowly stepped in the doorway and closed the door behind him.

"Mind if I join?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I thought for a moment, still bouncing on Soda. I moaned out and nodded my head at him. He charged at me and grabbed my neck. He kissed me hard and grabbed ahold of my breasts. His hands explored my body and I still bounced on top of Soda.

"Oh my god..." I moaned out.

Soda grabbed my waist and helped me bounce on top of him. He closed his eyes and groaned. Steve still explored my body and started leaving hickeys on my neck.

Soda's body shook again and his juices released into me. I continued bouncing and rode out his high. After his high, I got off him and let Steve take me.

He flipped me on my back and lined himself up. I didn't even realize he took his clothes off already. He pushed himself deep inside me and moaned. He didn't let me adjust and he started thrusting in and out of me. I gripped the bedsheets and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes again and Soda was standing behind Steve. A lust filled look spread across his face. He walked towards Steve and grabbed Steve's back. He grabbed his own dick and pushed it deep into Steve.

"Holy shit..." Steve muttered to himself, continuing to pump into me.

Soda found the pace Steve was going and matched the pace. I was nearing my own high and so was Steve. I felt my body shake and I released everything. Steve moaned and released too. He continued thrusting and let Soda thrust into him from behind.

I heard Soda moan and he lay himself onto Steve's back, panting. Soda pulled out and Steve pinned him against the mattress. I was left to find something to do.

Steve crawled over Soda, and got into 69. He started sucking Soda off and vice versa. I crawled over to the corner of the bed and just stared at them, not knowing what to do.

I was a little taken aback that it was just them but part of me saw it coming.

"You two have fun." I said and I started to put my own clothes back on.