1

Xena's POV 

Today is my last day in Michigan. I've lived in this boring state my whole life and im excited to leave.
We've been sitting in these airport chairs for almost an HOUR and Im really starting to get bored, Kyle on the other hand decided to take a nap.
I'm a little nervous because im moving so far away from home, I know im gonna love living with kyle but i pretty much have to restart my whole life. I have to make new friends and go to a BRAND new school. But Kyle has a lot of people he wants me to meet.
-
"Kyle wake up" i say as i shake his sleeping body "its time to start boarding" Kyle rubs his eyes before standing up "Ight cmon then" kyle says walking to the gate.
As we got on the plane I heard my phone ding from my cousin/bestfriend, our parents were friends in highschool so we think of each other as cousins.

Madie 😳🙏: Hii boo are u on the plane yet???

Me: WE'RE BOARDING RN 😵‍💫

Madie 😳🙏: Ima miss you sm, u better not replace me wit sum cali hoeee

Me: Yk i would never smh 🥱🥱

Madie 😳🙏: I knoww im jus playin boo, but since your boarding rn ill ttyl text me when you landdd 😛😛

Me: I will, i love youuu

Madie 😳🙏: I love you tooo

-
IN CHINO

"Xena wake up" Kyle says shaking me awake. I groan,  what the fuck dude im tired as hell. "what time is it?" I say looking up at kyle "5:47" Kyle says looking at his phone. I sit up in my seat before opening my door and getting out of kyles Range Rover which is cool as fuck.
Kyle gets out the drivers side of the car and walks to the back Popping the trunk to get the luggage out.

"what floor are you on?" Xena asks hoping its not to far up "Floor 7" Kyle says nonchalantly. "you best have an elevator." I say annoyed. "oh shut up lazy ass, but yes we do have an elevator" Kyle says before shutting his trunk. I over dramatically sigh "oh my goodness! I would have died" I says in a sarcastic joking tone. "Ill race you to the elevator" *Kyle says smirking "Bet." I say before we start racing

Sometimes i forget how tall Kyle is compared to me I mean how is a 5'7 girl supposed to beat a 6'9 MAN, But anyways we take the Elevator up to Kyles apartment. He unlocks the door with his key and motions for me to head inside first "WOAH this is nice as hell Kyle" I say amazed, And when i say it was nice as hell, It really was. It looked like a modern mansion type thing i dont really know but it was super nice.

He informed me that he lived next to his bestfriend Lonzo Ball, Which ofcourse I know who he is, I watch and play basketball, That was another hard thing about leaving Michigan, Leaving my school team behind.

Im not really a fan of Kyles team, My favorite team is the Detroit Pistons, even though they suck ass I could never switch up on them.
______
After I get out the steaming hot shower I wrap myself in a Towel, You cant just travel all day then not shower ew, especially because the airport germs, ian tryna get sick. After i get all dried off I brush my teeth.

Kyle had told me I start school at Chino Hills High on Monday and today is friday so I have 2 days to settle in which isnt a lot. I walk out the bathroom after turning off the light and hear voices in the living room I decide to be nosy and peak behind the wall to see who was there, I see Lonzo and his Manager DMO, Ive met DMO before but it was over the phone.

I get dressed into some white pajama pants with dogs on them with my Lil wayne T-Shirt, Which is probably my favorite shirt ever. It was 9 at night so i was sure everyone had left because it had gotten really quiet so I walk out my room and walk into the living room, Instead of there being just Kyle, Lonzo, and DMO, the other 2 ball brothers were also there.

They were looking at me like I was an exotic animal.
Ermm not very nice to look at someone you just met but whatever

"Um Hi I'm Xena, Kyles little sister, Nice to meet all yall"

"Yo wassup I'm lonzo, These my brothers Liangelo and Lamelo" I dap him up because he didnt seem that bad to be honest, he was Tall and skinny, well they all kinda were besides Liangelo, he was a bit more muscular.

"Wassup" I say as I go to dap up Liangelo, As i said he was more muscular, like enough muscle that someone would probably think he played football. He daps me up and says wasgood.

Lastly i dap up Lamelo, I know he was younger then both his brothers. He was skinnier then lonzo but taller then both of his brothers, he was lowkey kinda cute but I dont need to worry about guys.

"Kyle has told us bout you, You seem cool" Liangelo says trying to be nice. I nod at Liangelos comment.

"Yeah when he does melo be smilin n shit" Lonzo says. They all start laughing besides Lamelo. "Shut the fuck up Lonzo" He says annoyed.

I shake my head before dapping up Dmo "wassup" I say. "Nothing much lil kuz, how you feelin bout leavin Michigan?" DMO asks "I mean I feel fine ima jus miss family and friends" I say resting my head on my arm on the armrest of the chair. "Thats alrightt, you'll get used to Cali soon" I nod.
______
I went back to my room but I realized I forgot my charger as I walk out my room I run into Lamelo tall skinny ass and I drop my phone.

"Shitt really dude?" I say bending down to pick it up off the floor making sure it isnt cracked.
"My fault xena but now that im here can i get that instagram??" He says looking her in the eyes "Ion run it" She replies. He has a sad look on his face "nah im jus playin, but if you can find it you can" she says before walking passed him to go grab her charger.
___________________

Erm what the flip... this is my first ever story...... But anyways I think I wrote to much but who cares.