2

XENA POV

"Kyle please dont leave me here" I beg him while he tries to push me to get out the car. "AHH this is abusive im gonna call cps"

"Xen, If mom found out you were late or SKIPPED your first day of school, We would BOTH get killed" he says grunting still trying to push me out the car

"Im not getting out" I yell as I cross my arms. All these fat bitches lookin at me like ummm, look somewhere else tf. But im really not tryna leave all these people look weird and not how people did at my school in Michigan.

I feel myself falling out the car onto the side walk as kyle says "LAST WORD BITCHH" Before I can try to get back in the car kyle shuts the passenger door and locks it, and he has the audacity to flip me off before driving away.
______

I make my way to the main office. Everyone here is all wearing shorts and tank tops which is a rare occurrence in Michigan because we pretty much in school for winter, then 2 months of summer being early june and september if that makes sense.

But anyways, the office door is so tall for what I say in my head before opening it and walking in.

This pretty girl whos seems little taller then me walks up and says "You must be Xena?" I nod "Yup thats me" I say smiling back.
"Im Camila Ross, its so nice to finally meet you" She says with a big smile
"Its nice to meet you too" i say

"So today im gonna show you around and maybe so you arent alone you can sit with my friends and I at lunch?" she ask

"That would be great" I answer.
__________
At lunch I follow Camila to her table, I dont like eating at school so I bought a water from the vending machine. As I sit down I introduce myself.

"Hey my names Xena. Todays my first day and ive gotten lost like 5 times so like help a girl out" I say making them laugh

I look around the table and theres two other girls one with a huge smile on her face which i return, But on the other hand the other girl gives me the most fakest smile ive ever seen.. girl what the fuwk.

"Hi im Hanna Lee!" The girl with the real smile said, She has long straight brown hair with pink streaks in her hair, which she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Im Ashley Alvano" The bitch that gave me that fake ass smile said to me, Like your pretty but dont make your personality make you ugly hoe.

"Nice to meet yall" I say before taking a drink of my water bottle.

After we all talk for a little we all exchange instagrams, which surprisingly so did ashley.

I see that skinny ass bitch from yesterday in the corner of my eye.

"Hey ashley" The skeleton Lamelo says, He glanced at me for a second before looking back at ashley.

"Hey melo" she says standing up from her seat and gives him a hug. I see him push her a way a little bit making me almost laugh but I caught myself. So ashley must be Lamelos girlfriend, Or atleast more so hes her boyfriend.
______

"Yo we finna go to the big baller estate for a little" I groan out of annoyance.

I stayed at school all day and as soon as it was over i was excited to go back home. Nope, way to burst my bubble kyle. I just wanted to shower then go to sleep.