4

Ever since I helped Melo with his homework that one day we've gotten closer and pretty much became study buddies.

Finals are coming up and i'm pretty confident in myself.

"Ugh I cant wait for this year to be over" Melo says while closing his book.

"I know! Summer is gonna be so fun!" I say. I definitely feel like summer will be fun especially with the new friends ive made so far.

____________

"Im bored" Melo says closing his book and turning on his phone going on instagram.

"what are doing? we need to study." I say, Listen im not tryna fail and it will make me look bad if he fails.

"Cmon lets take a break" He says after propping up his phone. His slow ass was live on instagram.

"Wassup insta we in dis bitch." He says doing a peace sign.

I sigh "Lamelo we really have to study dumbass. Get the fuck off live." I roll my eyes and reach for his phone.

"Who is that? Guys thats Xena, She fine aint she." He says reading a question from the comments and flipped the camera so they could see me.

"Guys tell him we need to study or hes gonna fail and get his ass kicked."

Abunch of comments telling him to get off and study rushed into the chat.

"Nah im tryna talk to my people you feel me?" Melo says. I didnt wanna do this.

I was sitting at the headboard of his bed while he was sitting at the footboard side.

He looked at me with a confused look when I got up from my side of the bed and went behind him.

I used one of my hands to cover his eyes and the other to grab his phone and running back to where i was sitting.

"Hey! Give it back shawty." He says tryna grab his phone.

"Nuh uh, yo ass gotta study. Sorry live but im finna end the live" I say.

"Xena if you end that live I swear I will-." Before he could finish I ended the live.

"Oh hell nah. You aint finna disrespect me." He says walking over to me. I was lowkey frozen of fear.

I squeal and try to run to the door but melo blocks it and slams it shut.

"OH NAH" I say before tryna run to the bathroom but again he reaches the door before I do.

"Um hey Melo! Did I ever tell u how nice your hair looks?" I say before backing up slowly before my legs hit the bed.

Before I could register what was going on he was already infront of me. He grabs my waist and throws me onto his bed.

I cant move because he has my arms pinned down over my head.

"Xena.. Are you ticklish?" Melo says smirking.

"Whattt no? I could never be ticklish" I say.

"Hmm.. Ion believe you" He says and starts tickling me.