Hunted: Part 1

(Indy POV)

Indy put her hand on her chin and sighed. Today was quite boring, especially with Mr. Toronto teaching.

He was saying something about emotional health, but Indy had already been properly bored out of her mind. She yawned. This was going to be a long day. As she started to doze, someone bumped her side. She looked over, to see a burned carnotaurus grinning. "No time for sleeping Indy."

She wiped her eyes and sighed. "Just once, Toro? His voice is quite literally boring the shit out of me." Toro tapped his chin with his tail(since his arms pretty much don't exist). He sighed. "You got me, knock yourself out. I'll try and make sure he doesn't see you." She laid down and closed her eyes.

What seemed like forever later, the bell finally rung. She jumped up and ran out as fast as she could. 

As she came outside, Crystal was sitting there with her arms crossed. Next to her was... oh shit. Spiny. Her heart sped up about ten times faster than normal, and she could feel herself blush. She still remembered last night. The kiss. Now when she was around him, she would get a little nervous. She still didn't know how to feel about it.

In the moment it had been amazing. Spiny was surprisingly a really good kisser. She had only pulled away because she didn't want to jeopardize their friendship. But she kind of wanted to kiss him again.

Spiny, upon seeing her, blushed and tried to avert eye contact. She guessed he felt the same way about the whole kiss. "Hey I-Indy." "Hey Spiny. Where's the gang?" "Not here. It looks like it is just us today. We'll be alone together. With Crystal, but alone. To work this thing out. Or for some more kissing... SHUT UP BRAIN!

Pretty soon all three of them were strolling the island. Spiny tried to stay away from her, but she continued staying at his side. She wanted to make sure that they could still be normal friends. Just ones that had kissed. After a while, he gave up trying to get away and walked next to her. The group walked in silence.

Indy finally decided to break the silence. "So... what do you all want to do today?" Crystal looked over at her. "I don't know, I'll probably just be at my cave." Spiny looked like he would have a heart attack. "You're not staying with us?" "No. Besides..." She leaned in and whispered in his ear. Indy heard only a couple words, "...You and Indy...alone." Indy blushed.

Crystal flew off as Spiny looked over at her. She grinned, and came closer. He blushed really hard, but stayed still. "Well Spiny, I guess it's just us." "I know what you want to discuss." "The kiss was good. But it's kinda driving me crazy trying to find out how I feel. About you." He nodded. She hugged him. He hugged her. They sank to the ground and laid across from each other. "What now?" "Well, lets see how we feel for each other..."

(Crystal POV)

Crystal flew off feeling proud of herself. She'd managed to get Spiny and Indy alone together. With no one to interfere. Most people didn't know, but she was really into studying and putting together relationships. About a dozen couples had been put together by her. She had seen the potential of those two from the moment she was friends with them. They would be such a cute couple.

She flew for a while until she finally reached her home. It was a simple cave, out of the way. Just her style. She landed on the ground. Then she got a feeling. As if someone was watching her. She looked around. No one was there. Maybe it's just my nerves. She thought to herself.

Suddenly there was a dinosaur in front of her cave. He was very weird looking, like a Trex, raptor, ankylosaur, trice, and a stego all thrown together. He was black and red with a blue belly. He smiled at her. "Hello Crystal. I hope that your friends wont miss you too much." "What the fuck does that mean?" "It means that you wont see them again because Im going to kill you."