CHAPTER 8

Zyario / Zane's P.O.V

We drived to Montego Bay and stopped halfway in the journey to get something for Steph to eat..

She was fast asleep and soon we arrived at Sandals Resort. I parked and got out.

I went around to the passengers side and opened the door and shooked her lightly to wake her up.

"Mama"

"Mhmm"

"We're here mama" I said to her.

She fluttered her eyes open and rubbed them to adjust to the environment.

She looked so pretty.

She got out and I opened the back door and got out bags and gave the key to the valet.

We walked to the reception desk and I got a green key card.

We walked to the elevator and I pressed the button for the last floor since we were headed to the penthouse suite.

We were silent on the way up. When we arrived I swiped the card and opened the door.

She smiled in awe at the sight of the room.

She examined the room to the bathroom to the balcony.

She leaned over the balcony and said "This is beautiful and the view is amazing"

I stood next to her and looked over.

"Are you tired mama??" I asked

"A little but I'm ok" she replied

I ordered cherry chocolate chip ice cream and red velvet cake for her to eat while we watched a movie or cartoon.

I called out to her and she walked into the room

" I'm gonna change into smtg more comfortable" she said taking up her bag and heading to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes leaving my under shorts and underpants on and sat on the bed.

She came back out in red silk shorts and black spaghetti strap blouse. She got on the bed beside mhi and i passed her the tray with the items.

" What do uh wanna watch?" I asked

" Um, family guy" she said smiling

Ughh that smile

I searched for it on netflix and pressed play.

She was halfway done eating the ice-cream and started in the cake

"Uh want any?" She asked

"I'm good mama" I said

She resumed eating and soon she was finished.

I took the tray from her as she layed down and covered with the sheet.

Soft snores could be heard so I peeked over and she was asleep. I turned off the TV and walked to the balcony to roll a spliff..