4 | nsfw alphabet

something different from what I usually do ;)

---

A-aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Spencer definitely loves caring for you and spoiling you in any way possible. He cleans you up, helps you shower occasionally, puts balm on your wrists and ankles, it depends on what you do that day.

B-body part (their favourite body part of their partner)
Spencer adores your lips. They're one of his favourite features about you. He couldn't go a single day without feeling your lips on his.

C-cum
One of Spencer's favourite things to do is eating you out. He loves the taste of you. You're like honey to him, like the greatest meal he'd ever taste.

D-dirty secret
Spencer's dirty secret is that he's really into BDSM. Bondage, spanking, ropes, all that. He doesn't only like doing it on his partner, but he also enjoys it when his partner uses it on him.

E-experience (does he know what he's doing?)
When you first met Spencer, he was a virgin. You taught him most of the things that he knows.

F-favourite position
Spencer likes it when you're on top. Specifically riding him. He loves looking at you from below as you throw your head back, clutching his shoulders as if your life depended on it.

G-goofy (are they more serious in the moment of do they like to have fun?)
Spencer definitely likes to tease you when he's in charge. But at some times he's very serious about what he does. Then it usually involves spanking.

H-hair (do they care about their looks?)
Spencer has always been more of the insecure type of person so you always try to remind him that he's gorgeous and breathtaking. He doesn't care much about your looks either. It doesn't matter to him whether you're wearing makeup or not, whether you're in fancy clothes or sweats.

I-intimacy (how romantic are they?)
Spencer is a hopeless romantic. After years of searching for a partner he finally found you and he will treat you as if you're his most priced possession. He will bring you gifts, flowers, love letters, lots of kisses and long nights with cuddles.

J-jerk off (masturbation)
Spencer has masturbated with you in his mind. That one time you went to the beach with the team and he saw you in a bikini? He couldn't hide the bulge in his pants and he had lots of fun with himself and his mind afterwards.

K-kinks
Spencer has a hair pulling and degradation kink. He loves it when your grip on his hair is really tight when he eats you out or when you punish him for something he did.

L-location (favourite places to have sex)
Your bed. Or his. Doesn't really matter. He prefers it comfortable but there have been a few incidents in public, if you know what I mean.

M-motivation (what turns them on?)
Spencer finds it really hot when you wear clothes in his favourite colour. That tight purple dress makes him want to rip it straight off of your body, no matter how pretty it looks on you.

N-no (something they wouldn't do)
Spencer would never take advantage of you. Even if you're in a relationship, and you're drunk and you want something from him, he'd let you sleep through the night and get sobered up.

O-oral
Spencer loves eating you out. He loves how you pull at his hair and praise him for how good he makes you feel. But he also loves it when you get down on him. It feels like a reward for him being a good boy.

P-pace (are they fast and rough or slow and sensual?)
It depends. When you get on Spencer's bad side, he'll fuck you into insanity. But on some days he really just makes love to you.

Q-quickie
Spencer prefers to take his time with you. Tease you. But on some days when he has to leave for a case very soon, a quickie seems useful.

R-risk (do they like to experiment?)
Spencer is definitely up for new things and he lets you try them out on him, or the other way around. As long as you're both comfortable with it. Before trying out something new, you always talk through it to make sure you're both okay with doing it.

S-stamina (how many rounds can they go?)
Quite a few. If you've been acting up then Spencer makes you pay for it by overstimulating you. But of course you have a safe word. He would never do anything to hurt you or anything you're not comfortable with.

T-toys
Spencer doesn't have any toys to use on himself, but he likes to use them on you. He also enjoys watching you playing with them yourself.

U-unfair (how much do they like to tease?)
A lot. If Spencer is in the mood then he'll make you almost come for at least 3 times before finally giving in to your requests. He also finds it hot when you tease him - it's all part of the fun.

V-volume (how loud are they?)
Spencer rather keeps his moans and groans down but he loves hearing you. He loves hearing you scream out his name as he pleasures you in the best ways possible.

W-wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
Spencer doesn't like wearing condoms. He doesn't like the way they make him feel, even though he's a germaphobe. He gets tested often and he would never force you to take the pill or do anything you don't want, so he'd rather wear the condom than do that.

X-x-ray (what's under these clothes?)
Even though it might not seem like it, Spencer has a toned chest and quite the biceps. And the muscles on his back are glorious.

Y-yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Spencer is constantly horny. It doesn't matter what you're wearing or how you look like, he always finds you attractive. He even had to get himself off at work a couple times.

Z-zzz (how fast they fall asleep afterwards)
Spencer usually stays awake until he's sure you're asleep. He wants to make sure you're safe with him.