𝐢, 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡

𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, as her head leaned against the window of the grey car

𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, as her head leaned against the window of the grey car. the vocal cords of taylor swift with futures voice following after that flowed throughout her ears. the wires were tangled but she didn't feel like untangling them.

the song was 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆. her life story really. well kinda. she didn't miss anyone. and no one missed her. her mother drove the car smoothly as the tries turned more and more on the pavement beneath them.

the two were on there way to a interview for harper's new movie that came out a few days ago. and she was already forced into interviews.

the movie was 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔.

she played clemensia dovecote. she liked the role truly and adored the character. one of her best roles. but she wanted to be done with the interviews. her least favorite part.

what if she were to say something wrong ? the whole world would hate her.

she didn't know if she would be able to live with everyone hating her. the song ended as silence filled her ears for a few minutes before the next played.

and then the next one after that all in one never ending loop. she watched the trees turn into houses and the houses turn into buildings and the buildings after that turn into traffic lights surrendered by people trying to go places.

she would never see them ever again and that scared her. she didn't know what was out there. any minute now she could be like that.

but she isn't.

her mothers car turned as they pulled into a buildings parking lot. she was able to tell by then she had to take out her headphones.

her thumb hovered over the play button before she paused it and took the white headphones out of her ear and unplugged them before shoving the wires into her pocket. she turned to face towards the front of the car as the vehicle came to a stop.

" remember to keep your back straighten and don't talk fast " her mother told her. harper only nodded at her moms words. she didn't feel like arguing back by saying some type of smart remark.

she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the car door before closing it and turning around walking towards the entrance. she never once looked back.

that just wasn't harper.

she heard the car pull off as her mom would probably be ether finding a place to park or running errands near by so she can grab her daughter afterwards.

as soon as harper's hand touched the glass door she pulled it towards her as she made her way to the front desk where a older lady sat.

she had blonde hair cut into a bob. she couldn't pull it off if you asked the seventeen year old.

her skin was wrinkly as she tapped on her keyboard loudly creating a echoing sound.

the older women looked up as harper approached the desk.

" how may i help you " she asked harper.

" i'm here for a interview with veronica blake " harper told her as the older women nodded before tapping away on her key board once again before looking at the girl.

" your name " she inquired.

" harper shaw " the young girl replied back. the older women nodded before looking at her screen and then back at the girl.

" take the elevator to floor four and then the room number is four ten. " the older women told her as she went back to typing.

harper let out a quiet thank you before going to the elevator and pressed the button waiting for the elevator door to open up.

as soon as it did she stepped inside of it and was welcomed by the company of silence. it was just her in it.

she pressed the button that had the number four in it as she heard a ping before the elevator door closed and the atmosphere shifted as the elevator started moving up.

it took around twenty seconds before she heard another ping welcoming her to the fourth floor.

she stepped out as the door closed behind her as she made her way down the hall until she saw the room she was supposed to be in.

she walked in and was pulled out of the quiet atmosphere and was welcomed with chatter as she saw rachel and tom sitting there. she didn't have a interview with them. she had it with hunter who hasn't arrived yet.

but she would be arriving soon.

harper waved towards the two of them before starting a short conversation before they pulled into the room to get interview together in the back and by the time hunter had arrived to keep the girl company.

𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 !
short chapter but spare me