𝐯, 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝, the heels were digging into her feet

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝, the heels were digging into her feet. she wore a red lacy dress with a bow on the front of it. she was at a premiere that she was invited to yet she didn't feel the need to be there but a smile was still going to be presented on her face. she stood in line to get introduced at the carpet before walking on it. she waited as she felt nerves take over her body as the next person stepped up. she was two away from going on the rolled out carpet.

she hated this. she really did it bothered her. her hands begin feeling sweaty as she took in a shaky breath before turning to the person behind her to ask them to switch places with her. but she was only met with a chest as she turned around. she just looked down at her feet as she started to speak. to embarrass to look up at the figure.

" omg i'm so sorry " she said eventually picking her head up as she said her next words carefully. " i was just wondering, if you could— " her words paused as she finally looked at the face that belonged to the figure.

it was him.

" nevermind " harper let out as she tuned around. the next person going on the carpet.

" you were just wondering what harper " brady asked her as she rolled her eyes before turning back around. all of her nerves going away and instead being replaced with annoyance.

" nevermind brady " she told him as she saw the next person go on the carpet. she was next.

the lady holding up the small white board asked her how to spell harper's name before the raven headed girl beard brady talk to her once more from behind her.

" it seemed important " he brought up towards her. a sigh escaped harper's mouth as she turned back towards him. " it wasn't brady just drop it " she told him as the lady with the white board let her go on the carpet.

harper being welcomed with the sounds of clicks and shouting towards her direction for her to pose correctly. her nerves coming back to her. she just had to remember this was all for a movie. a stupid netflix movie.

well it wasn't stupid she just hated this. she finally looked behind at the backdrop behind her as she saw what the movie was.

𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ. that was the movie. it then hitting her that this was the movie that brady was the lead in. which was the reason he was there.

she moved down the carpet some more as she saw brady get on it now. she tired now to look in his direction as she posed for the camera once again before hurrying more down the carpet. she wanted to get off as fast as possible but she still had a ways to go. she looked down and saw xotchil as well as others that she knew at the end of the carpet where it was more crowded. she needed to get down and quick.

her anxiety raising up as she saw a another flash come her way. then another. then another once more. it all happened so fast before she moved down the carpet some more. she felt a bunch of eyes on her but she only felt one pair burning through her from the side of her. it was his and she knew that. but she still didn't turn her head to look in his direction. he knew she wouldn't. that was a promise she had for herself.

the two hated each other. yet he couldn't seem to look away from her still wondering what was wrong with her. but that was a question for another day as he seem to loose her as she walked past a bunch of people until she was far away from him on the carpet. a quick sigh leaving his mouth as he tired to pick himself back up and focus on the premiere of his new movie and the interviewers that seemed to shot towards him to come over. him doing so every time.

𝐜 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !
there IS. a part two of this chapter btw
and it's next chapter because i don't like
putting a social media aspect and then more
irl all together it looks messy. so next chapter is
both social and irl !!!!