𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝑖 𝑟𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡

𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵

𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵

 " 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 " molly started as harper rolled her eyes

" 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 " molly started as harper rolled her eyes. this girl had to be going crazy or is bored.

" no i'm good " harper shook her head as she placed a grape into her mouth before chewing on it. molly gave her a defeated look before speaking again.

" come on you don't even know what i was going to say" molly said to her best friend. harper still shook her head.

" and i rather not " harper told the girl. this caused molly to flare her arms up in frustration as she leaned back on her bed.

this was the twos third day hanging out together. it was because they were on thanksgiving break. it lasted a week for them. since the two were famous they went to this special school.

it's weird calling it that but they didn't know how to shorten the words; a school for super famous kids and nepo baby's because someone decided to split them apart from the real world to a certain extent.

so the words special school is better then that long thing.

the two best friends had gotten bored as shown.

" come on harper " molly begged. harper only looked at her best friends before giving in. it's just one question anyways.

" never have i ever had a crush on someone in our friend group " molly asked. she knew harper never told anyone who she liked especially her. the girl just didn't feel like it was anyone's business.

" yes " harper forced out. she saw molly smile big as she then contuined to ask her who it was. but harper denied over and over again. it was none of her business besides that was a long time ago. she didn't like him anymore. not one bit.

like at all.

𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 !
hi hi ! short chapter but it's okay
everything is okay as long as i update which
is what matters no matter the length. i rather have
quality over quantity. so yeah !