Chapter 24

We see the students of 1A standing near a station, with their hero costumes in their hands.

Aizawa: Alright, you little shits got your costumes? 

Pink Girl: YESSIR!

Aizawa: Speak properly, Mina. It's yes sir. 

Pink Girl: Yes sir…

Y/N keeps staring at his costume case.

Tsu: Y/N?

Y/N: …

Tsu: Y/N? Are you alright, kero?

Y/N turns around and faces her.

Y/N: Oh, what's up, Tsu? 

Y/N… was smiling.

A fake one.

Tsu knew it.

Tsu: Why are you faking a smile, kero? Your quirk is back to normal, so what's bothering you?

Yes. Y/N had told everyone that his quirk had returned and it was just Aizawa canceling his quirk during the festival.

Call it what you want, but Y/N didn't wish to make Tsu sad.

So, he lied. 

Tsu: … I don't know why you won't tell me, kero, but I hope you get through whatever it bothering you, Y/N.

Y/N: … Thanks. I promise to tell you once I figure it out myself.

This was… strange.

Y/N usually didn't care how his actions affected the people around him.

Y/N wasn’t a boy of that sorts.

But… this wasn't the time to think about such things.

Y/N had an objective for now.

And that objective was to-

Aizawa: Let's go.

Y/N turns around and sees that Aizawa was ready to take Y/N to his internship.

Y/N had chosen Aizawa for his internship.

On the way, Y/N remained silent. It seemed as if he was thinking about something. 

Aizawa understood it. 

As he was informed from Nezu, Y/N was quirkless and the reason he could manipulate fire was because he was one of the bender guys, who Aizawa had always thought of as myths and children's stories.

But from what Aizawa was told, his first priority was to teach Y/N how to fight. Believe me when I say that even though Aizawa would treat the students like little miscreant devils, he cared for them like a father when needed. 

But right now, even after researching for hours about bending and its history, all Aizawa could find out was even less than what Y/N currently knew. 

So, right now, Aizawa’s goal was to sharpen Y/N’s fighting skills.

And that was exactly what he was going to do.

Now, since he was an underground hero, he didn't have a flashy tower to call a headquarters like All Might or Endeavor.

Truth be told, Y/N was the first intern that Aizawa had taken under himself.

Soon enough, the two reached their destination.

Aka, Aizawa’s HQ.

Aka, Aizawa’s house.

It was a normal flat. Nothing you might expect from a hero. And since he was an underground hero and wasn't exactly popular, it helped him live normally under the same roof as many other civilians.