Chapter 92

T/W: Gore

We see Y/N running as fast as he could back to the village.

Nana's vestige appears beside him.

Nana: What's going on in your head? You're blocking us out.

Y/N: I'm gonna send Hikari to UA's refugee centre! I can't let All for One hurt her!

Nana: ... Fine.

Her vestige disappears, as after a few hours of running with 60% One for All activated, Y/N reached the village, but the village presented a scene that Y/N did NOT expect.

---

Panting, Y/N stood in the middle of what used to be a small village.

Houses were destroyed, corpses of people scattered around, with nothing but sounds of despair coming from everywhere.

Y/N: What the fuck happened here...?

???: Ah, you're here! Was starting to wonder if you ran away like a bitch.

No...

Not him...

Akuma: *grinning* Zuko~ or should I call you Y/N~?

He cracks his neck.

Akuma: PLEASE tell me you've gotten stronger.

Y/N: The fuck did you do...?

Akuma: Me? Oh, I just prepared a little... Welcome party for you.

He goes to kick an old man who was still alive on the ground, but Y/N quickly runs past Akuma and grabs the old man.

Old Man: Zuko... Save... Us...

Akuma: You've gotten faster, at least. Oh, and you might wanna let go of that old fart right now.

Just as he said this, the old man screams in pain and agony, as the man starts to melt and soon becomes a puddle of goo-like substance.

Y/N stares at the puddle, as Akuma starts speaking.

Akuma: Remember when I told you that my quirk isn't super-strength? Well, here it is.

"Akuma"

"Quirk: Transfiguration"

"Upon activating his quirk, if he touches any object, whether it be living or non-living, they melt into a paste which he can mold to create various things."

Akuma: That was a good explanation of my quirk, Author. But you know, I usually stick to not using my quirk on my opponents.

He looks at his hand.

Akuma: It makes the fight way too easy. An instant win, you know? But, I do use it to create some... "Boulders" for my opponent.

Y/N was still staring at the goo, not believing that it was an actual human being not too long ago.

Akuma: Allow me to introduce you to my creations then.

Y/N is suddenly slammed into a wall by something.

He looks up and sees some sort of distorted and grotesque creature standing upon him.

Akuma: Lovely, aren't they?

Y/N tries to push it off, as he does so and looks around.

The dead bodies around them were easily around 15-20... But...

The population of the village was about a hundred and fifty people... Excluding the children.

Y/N: Hey... Where are the rest of the villagers...?