1

"Bad !"

"저 애들은 나쁜 애들이에요!" (Those are bad kids !)

"어떻게 그 아이들을 보증할 수 있습니까?" (How can you vouch for those kids ?) 

"Get out of here !"

"They are bad news !"

"Punks !", this is one of many things shouted relentlessly as eight boys push through a crowd. Once finally within their destination the eight of them finally felt like they could breathe. Few voicing against the large crowd for the children in question. Chan sighed as he addressed the others, "I know we're all  a bit worried. Things have always been his way. We aren't what they claim we are..."

Minho glared as he countered this, "우리는 항상 시키는 대로 해요. 그들은 우리를 나쁜 아이들이라고 부르지만, 그들이 우리를 이렇게 만들었다고 인정하기를 거부해요!" (We always do as we're told. They call us bad children, but refuse to acknowledge that they made us into this !) 

None of them were wrong. This world ran on specific beliefs. Unfortunately, these eight boys were considered to be rebellious. That they rivaled the system in place. The system essentially required that children follow commandments. Rules about "fitting in" & "staying on the path". 

The eight don't necessarily follow these commandments. They clearly, as well as obviously aren't conforming to the system. Their mentor soon entered the room as he could see the boys were struggling more these days.

"I am sorry that the commandments are proving difficult to follow. Even I struggle with it..." Seungmin savagely responded as he gestured outside from their window view, "The rules were put in place because of the belief that individuality was the downfall of humanity. That we can't survive off our own differences. That unity in this form is what is needed..."

Their mentor sighed as he pointed out a window at the vast unknown. "이런 말이 있습니다. 안개와 구름 바로 너머에 새로운 세상이 있다는 것입니다. 그 행복이 길을 찾는 사람들을 기다리고 있습니다. 그들은 그것이 당신이 가능하다고 생각하지 않았던 것을 드러낼 뿐이라고 말합니다. 여러분의 여덟 소년 중 누가 기꺼이 그것을 시도해 보겠습니까?" (There is a saying... That a new world lies just beyond the fog and clouds. That happiness awaits those who find its path. They say it only reveals what you never thought possible. Which of the eight of you boys is willing to give it a try ?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end, all eight volunteered. They wished for escape, without fear. They walked a venomous path to the freedom that was eluded...

They eight endured & pushed forward even though the road was littered with serpents. Venom from all angles that made their vision blurry & paces slow...

All having the border within sight...

Were they truly prepared for what they would see ?