Epilogue (6)

This world was nothing like its previous versions. This world was more mythical & had more fantasy than before... No recollections of the other timelines seemed present at this time...

A group of eight boys were called before the King Hyuk. His Majesty had no true heirs of his own, but adored children. It is why he took it upon himself to adopt some boys he heard about from his royal advisor.

The new princes of the Overworld were as followed:

First Prince (#1), Chan 

Second Prince (#2),  Minho

Third Prince (#3), Changbin

Fourth Prince (#4) , Hyunjin

Fifth Prince (#5), Jisung

Sixth Prince (#6), Yongbok

Seventh Prince (#7), Seungmin

Lastly but no least; Eighth Prince (#8), I.N.  

The princes of the Overworld were usually referred to in number from eldest to youngest. This was usually used to try to incite jealousy among them, but these were failed attempts...

King Hyuk died mysteriously & the citizens of the Overworld gave our eight princes new titles as the kingdom expanded. Titles fitting for a world that now has become whole. Two timelines becoming a singular one.

Forevermore, our eight were referred to as the S-Class. It seems that no matter the universe, they'll always be together & will always advocate for what they believe, as well as release their inner Rockstar that ended up shaking the world as they knew it.

Welcome to the Megaverse !

Maybe more universes have thrived while this one had only just begun...

The END.

끝.