28

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 28

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 28

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"That's where Boss Lei is, right?" Mu Chao touched his chin.

"I really don't want him to see you." Shen Chen's hand suddenly rested on Mu Chao's shoulder, and with a little force, Mu Chao seemed to be leaning on him, Mu Chao struggled, so he had to cooperate with Shen Chen and the two of them to walk and watch intimately.

When I got to the end, I didn't see Shen Chen's lively cousin.

"I said that my left eye jumped today, it turned out that there was a distinguished guest." The man's rugged voice came. When the two of them turned around, they saw a strong man with a young man in his right arm walking towards them. "You guys should be new here, right? Hehe, it's the Northside? Looking at such a radiant face, he must be a master. My boss Lei loves beauties and masters without loving anything else in his life, if the two of you can bow down under my pomegranate skirt, I will definitely reuse the two, how about it? Make an offer, right? Come to my team to ensure that you eat and drink spicy food, and there are beautiful women to hug every day!

This long list is down, and even the shell is not beaten. It's like memorizing a textbook.

Boss, QAQ, the original words written by the military advisor to you are not like this!! What a radiant face!! Obviously, what the military advisor said is that the instrument is extraordinary! There is even a right word!! And you're a man!!!! It's a man!! What pomegranate skirt, QAQ boss, do you really have a transvestite??!!! Anyway, you can see that these two people are a couple, right? We really didn't talk to the wrong person, ahh

It's a pity that Boss Lei obviously didn't see the eyes of his subordinates who were about to cramp when he threw him away, and he didn't have the tacit understanding to guess that his subordinates had already complained about the Roaring Emperor's possession in their hearts. looked at Shen Mu and the others very well.

Mu Chao and Shen Chen are not stupid, so they can naturally see that this Lei Boss is really not very talented, but his subordinates are more loyal. There is nothing to forcible and rob, people like Hu San should be thankful for having half of the credibility in their words. So what Boss Lei is like still needs to be decided.

"You're the famous Boss Lei, right?" Mu Chao smiled, and at the same time felt that it was sliding from his shoulders to his waist anyway, a certain possessive hand that did not let go gently pinched the soft flesh on his waist through his clothes.

"Oh, this little brother is really good at talking~ That's right! I'm the famous Boss Lei! Boss Lei slapped his chest and made a bang.

Strategist, come back quickly, QAQ boss has made two mistakes again~ Huh, it's really hard for us to be a little follower, QAQ, boss, don't you really see that both of them have smiles in their eyes? That's not like you're courting QAQ, anyway, why do I really want to see the boss's beastly tail wagging and wagging QAQ illusion, QAQ

Looking at Boss Lei's appearance, both of them guessed that there should be someone behind him who was giving advice. But this boss is a good guy to get along with, although he is a little stupid, but he is very bold, not as lustful as rumored among ordinary people (in fact, Shen Dada's focus is on this)...