38

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 38

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 38

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

At the end of the iron bridge is a soft rope ladder. The experimental object behind him has already chased after him, and Bai Huahua's body makes people look disgusting. They had not yet developed wisdom, so they had to follow orders and chase after them. The iron bridge only had room for one person, and the test subjects were crowded on it, and soon the iron bridge began to sway.

"Bang!" Another loud bang.

The two people who had climbed the soft ladder saw the sea water pour into the treatment site. All test subjects were washed away. The height of the sea is spreading rapidly. Mu Chao's legs were weak, and one leg that was shaken by the shock couldn't stand unsteadily and slid down.

"Little wood!" Shen Chen grabbed Mu Chao, who was sliding down, and helped him fix his body again.

The two of them quickly went up, and the sea gradually caught up, and the experiment that was washed away was no longer a threat.

Suddenly there was a heart-rending pain in his lower legs, Shen Chen knew why, and clenched his teeth to prevent himself from screaming and distracting Mu Chao. Mu Chao climbed up to the entrance of the cave. He wanted to reach out to pull Shen Chen, but found that the other party was like a jack pendant. Through the transparent seawater, Mu Chao saw that the experimental object that was grabbed and bitten by Shen Chen's calf was connected together like a chain!

Shen Chen's face was pale, and he knew that his leg had been bitten off.

"Achen!" Mu Chao dragged Shen Chen hard, but the other party faintly wanted to get out of his hand. Mu Chao gritted his teeth. Grabbing the machete, a fierce man plunged back into the sea.

"Little wood!" Shen Chen's pain was unbearable. But he can't stop his lover's action.

Mu Chao entered the water, and first slashed at the experimental objects that were biting Shen Chen. There is no mercy, only determination!

Shen Chen only felt that his legs were loosened, and he was pushed hard under his body to the top of the cave. He didn't have time to think, his hands quickly reached into the water, and grabbed the man who had lost his strength. Forcefully pull the person out of the water and into his arms.

The two of them didn't have time to warm up, and when they looked around, they saw that this was the highest place on the island, and not far away, they could see Su Yuan on their boat waving his arms excitedly!

......

"Brother Mu! Brother Shen! Su Yuan shouted, and everyone looked into her line of sight, only to see the two people who had the slimest hope of survival.

Mu Chao picked up Shen Chen, he had already lost his strength, and Shen Chen lost too much blood and didn't have the slightest strength, and the two of them stumbled towards the direction of the boat.

"Thanks to the little wood." Shen Chen smiled and whispered in his ear. His wound was painful from the erosion of the sea, but Xiao Mu cared so much about him as if he didn't seem to have any pain.

The boat was getting closer and closer, and the sight of the people rushing over became more and more blurred in the sight of the two.

......