53

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 53

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 53

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"Spatial ability..."Lin Qiqi's eyes suddenly lit up when she heard this. looked at Mu Chao, and there was greed in his eyes that couldn't be hidden. It's that person, he's that beautiful man, although the child in his arms didn't appear in her dream, but the other party just now made Lin Qiqi's face in her dream immediately clear.

It's scary.

The person who comforted Lin Qiqi quietly retreated, this woman just looked very sad that her sister died, and the next second she was eager to eat the handsome guys in the team.

......

It's just that Mu Chao and his party, who were running in the northwest direction, didn't know that Lin Qiqi "dreamed" of Mu Chao's spatial ability. They have more important things to do.

The author has something to say: At first glance, I know that I really can't write fights

The new article should be opened.

_(:з"∠)_ is also drunk

☆, Yishan Village

Three months later.

The green pines and cypresses are like skirts, and the canopy of the trees is covered with thick snow. The surrounding area is white, and only the curling smoke rising from the village shows a glimmer of life. All around was the sound of the murmuring of the stream. The sun hung brightly in the sky, it was obviously a sunny day, but I couldn't feel the slightest temperature, and the air conditioner drilled into people's clothes.

"Daddy!" A white ball suddenly stood up from the stream. Oh~ It turned out to be a child. Bai Bai is chubby, wearing a small cotton jacket, and the little white hat is deliberately sewn with two protrusions of cat ears, which looks like a cat ear dumpling from a distance. Not at all like a child in the last days.

Who is this child? Naturally, Mu Buli is a pampered child~ If you come by generation, Mu Chao and Shen Chen are two fathers, then Su Yuan and Su Hang are sisters and brothers, Shen Lu is uncle, and Qiao Yuan is "aunt" (this is obviously Shen Dada's nickname (*/ω\*) Xiao Qiao is too bad). And Qin Mian, the only one who has nothing to do with everyone, has also become an aunt.

What a family!

Why these people are in a small village in the col starts from three months ago.

In mid-September, the weather in the last days began to change.

Originally, in the autumn season when tigers dominated, when the ground should be full of gold and withered leaves, small white snowflakes floated. Everyone was caught off guard by the sparse snow.

The temperature began to plummet. The day before, it was still in the twenties. The next day, it fell to five or six degrees, and the weather continued to fall.

Mu Chao came all the way and found that many people had a fever and cold before they had time to escape the cold. The farther north you go, the colder it gets, and the snow gradually becomes heavier, and when you reach the junction of north and south, it has really become goose feather snow! The people in the car were all southerners, and the snowflakes they saw were not so big. All around is a thick white snow.