Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

The sky is clear outside the window.

Lu Zhi got up and washed his face, still a little shocked.

She had a very magical experience. She lived in the future world in her dream for more than 20 years. She accidentally saw a chronicle and found that this chronicle was about her life before time travel. Then she woke up. .

Lu Zhi couldn't tell whether he had had a dream for a long time, or whether he had really experienced those things in the future and then returned to them.

In this period novel, Lu Zhi is the infatuated heroine in the novel who is fair-skinned and beautiful, and likes the hero. After the hero and heroine get married, she still likes the hero, and finally becomes the comparison group of the heroine in the courtyard.

Maybe she really has lived in the future for more than 20 years. Now she is no longer infatuated with the male protagonist, and even doubts why she likes him.

After finding a light blue skirt and putting it on, Lu Zhi tied her braids into a high ponytail.

Outside, Li Lan was already urging.

Lu Zhi: "It'll be ready soon."

Seeing Lu Zhi come out, Li Lan looked satisfied.

Isn't this prettier than the new daughter-in-law of Lao Li's family next door?

Li Lan said with a straight face again, "Let me tell you, if you are acting like a monster during this blind date, don't even eat when you come back today."

Lu Zhi said nothing.

She really didn't know how to answer this question. After all, she had messed up more than a dozen blind dates before this.

If it weren't for her good looks, probably no one would be willing to introduce her.

Li Lan: "Did you hear that? Looking at the faces of the old Li family, I don't think there is anything to like about the second son of the Li family. Isn't it just that he is better at studying?"

If Lu Zhi married not as well as the second child of the Li family next door, their family would probably be proud.

Li Lan: "Do you know?"

Lu Zhi: "I understand."

*

Lu Zhi and Li Lan went out, and people from the courtyard greeted them.

Aunt Zhou stopped them and talked to them a few more words.

"What are you going to do?"

"It's a blind date. You don't know that our Lu Zhi is good-looking and has graduated from high school. If she hadn't been a visionary, the threshold would have been crossed by those who proposed marriage by now."

"Yes, I think Lu Zhi looks better than before."

"I don't know who this girl looks like anymore."

Aunt Zhou also felt strange.

Aunt Zhou: "Why does your Lu Zhi look more handsome?"

Li Lan's eyes and brows were all smiles, "You know how to say nice things. Isn't this always the case?"

Inside the room, He Li stretched her neck and muttered a few words, "No matter how good-looking she is, my son will look down on her. She can't even do housework. What's the use of looking good."

*

teahouse

Lu Zhi's blind date this time was quite special. Both families had proposed blind dates several times, hoping very much to become in-laws, but none of them succeeded.