Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Lu Zhi, "We went to the Red Star Commune together when we were young. After Chen Zhiqiang bullied me, I thought it was you who beat Chen Zhiqiang. Since then, I have been very attached to you and like to play with you."

"But that may not be the case. The person on that day was Zhou Chengan."

Lu Zhi looked at him, "I'm new to love and I'm not sensible. I don't know what liking is, so I might have done something that you misunderstood."

The jeep pulled up outside.

Lu Zhi glanced outside and nodded politely to the Li family.

"No wonder."

"How many people liked Lu Zhi when she was in high school."

"That's right, I remember that there was a man from the capital who was chasing Lu Zhi almost crazy, but Lu Zhi didn't even nod. At that time, I also said that it was Li Yu and Lu Zhi's childhood sweethearts, otherwise Lu Zhi wouldn't like him. "

"I said Li Yu, what you did in this matter was really unkind."

Li Yu blushed, "I don't know, I don't know!"

Brother Lu: "You don't know, you don't know what you're feeling guilty about. I'll tell you, what's wrong with my sister? Our whole family dotes on her and treats her well, but she actually likes to chase you and play with her."

It is no exaggeration to say that Brother Lu and Sister Lu were jealous because Lu Zhi always wanted to play with Li Yu.

In the end, there was a misunderstanding. The more I thought about it, the more angry I became.

Chu Tong was so embarrassed at this moment that he ran back directly and cried out.

She thought she had won over Lu Zhi by marrying Li Yu, but she didn't expect that Lu Zhi would marry better. She liked Li Yu all because of a misunderstanding.

*

Everything Lu Zhi and Zhou Chengan wanted to bring were put on the jeep.

Li Lan held Lu Zhi's hand and said, "When you get there, call home. If anything happens, I'll go see your second sister. Do you know?"

Zhou Chengan stood tall and straight, "Mom, dad, brother and sister-in-law, don't worry, I will definitely take good care of her."

Li Lan nodded. It was strange that Zhou Chengan didn't like her daughter who was so kind.

Lu Zhi hugged Li Lan, then Sister-in-law Lu, then Brother Lu and Lu Xiangde.

The little niece Lu Anan raised her head and hugged Lu Zhi's legs, "Auntie!"

Lu Zhi touched Lu Anan's hair and said, "When aunt is free, I will come back to see you, okay?"

Lu Anan nodded vigorously, "Okay!"

Zhou Chengan opened the door and the jeep was a bit high. Zhou Chengan helped Lu Zhi get into the car.

Lu Zhi and Zhou Jun sat in the back, and Zhou Chengan sat in the front passenger seat.

When the car started, the Lu family was still standing outside.

Lu Zhi looked at them from the car window and waved his arms at them, "You go back."

Li Lan couldn't hold it back, wiped her tears and smiled again.

Li Lan: "Okay, okay, we're going back."

Save it, they, Lu Zhi, will also feel uncomfortable.

*

Lu Zhi was in a low mood.