Chapter 31-36 (end)

Chapter 31

When Lu Zhi got up on his first day at work, Zhou Chengan had already returned from the cafeteria.

There are steamed buns in the cafeteria today.

Lu Zhi was eating steamed buns, thinking about going to class later, and still felt a little nervous.

Lu Zhi looked up and found that Zhou Chengan also seemed a little nervous and very confused.

Lu Zhi: "I am in class, not you."

Zhou Chengan hesitated to speak, lowered his head and continued to eat. After finishing the meal, he realized that what he ate today was not a bun filled with cabbage, but a bun filled with sauerkraut.

Zhou Chengan sent Lu Zhi and Zhou Jun to school together.

When he arrived outside the school, Lu Zhi looked at the energetic faces and the flowers of the future of the motherland. For some reason, he suddenly felt less nervous.

Zhou Chengan was no longer nervous, but he looked a little angry.

Lu Zhi: "......"

No, what's wrong with this man?

Zhou Chengan: "I'll pick you up after you get off work tonight."

Lu Zhi: "Okay."

The happiest person is Zhou Jun. Lu Zhi is now in school. Although he doesn't teach Zhou Jun, they can all come to school together in the future and then go back together.

Zhou Jun was chattering, and Lu Zhi forgot about Zhou Chengan's strangeness.

Lu Zhikan and Zhou Jun entered his class, and then he went to the office.

When he arrived at the office, Lu Zhi introduced himself to the teacher in the same office, and then began to clean up his desk.

Several people asked Lu Zhi some basic information at the same time. Lu Zhi picked a few answers that he could answer, and gave perfunctory answers to those he couldn't.

There are a total of six teachers in Lu Zhi's office, including her, there are seven in total. There are quite a lot of people, so it is quite lively.

Among these teachers, two were military wives, so as soon as Lu Zhi came over, they were particularly enthusiastic towards Lu Zhi.

There were some questions that Lu Zhi didn't need to ask, they helped answer them.

........

On her first day at work, Lu Zhi felt pretty good because she was really not tired. She taught Chinese, and because she was a new teacher, she didn't have too many classes. The lesson plans were all prepared before, so she had free time. It's really a very leisurely time.

The lunch in the school cafeteria is also quite delicious. Lu Zhi can also talk and listen to gossip with his two new military wives.

When it was time to get off work, Lu Zhi waited in the office until Zhou Jun came over, then slowly went back with Zhou Jun.

Zhou Jun: "Sister-in-law, did your work go well today?"

Lu Zhi couldn't help but laugh, "You are really a little grown-up, and you still know how to ask me if my work is going well. Don't worry, everything goes well."

Zhou Jun said seriously, "Are they paying attention to the lectures?"

Lu Zhi ruffled Zhou Jun's hair, "Are you serious about class?"

Zhou Jun nodded, "Seriously, I want to study hard."

The two people arrived at the school gate and saw Zhou Chengan waiting for them.