Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Sister-in-law Lu rushed out and saw Jiang Dong standing at the door of the courtyard.

The Lu family also came out quickly one after another.

They all remember Jiang Dong!

When Lu Zhi and Zhou Chengan went to the island, it was Jiang Dong who drove here. They remembered it clearly. Even if they met Jiang Dong by chance on the road, they would still remember it if it wasn't Jiang Dong who came to look for them.

Lu Zhi made a total of more than 30 kilograms of pickled crabs. In addition to the Lu family, some were given to Grandpa Zhou and Grandma Zhou.

Jiang Dong gave them the pickled crab, "This pickled crab was made by our sister-in-law."

woo woo woo woo.

Because he helped deliver the pickled crabs, Jiang Dong also ate the pickled crabs made by Lu Zhi. It was really delicious. He had been to the island for a long time, and this was the first time he had eaten such delicious pickled crabs.

Lu Xiangde reached out to lift something, "How is Lu Zhi doing on the island?"

Jiang Dong: "Uncle Lu, don't worry, my sister-in-law will be fine on the island!"

Lu Xiangde nodded. Although Lu Zhi and Lu Yue both called and said it was fine, they still wanted to ask, so that they felt at ease.

Lu Xiangde: "Have you eaten? Come in and sit down. Let's have a meal together and then go back."

Jiang Dong: "Uncle Lu, you're welcome. You're really welcome."

Jiang Dong wanted to refuse, but the Lu family was so polite that they almost gathered him at home.

"Soy crab."

"The two sisters from the Lu family really care about their family."

"They found a good man."

"When Lu Yue came back before, he brought a lot of dried kelp, dried shrimp scallops and the like. There also seemed to be dried oysters and fresh seafood."

He Li's face was extremely ugly. During these days, she was already uncomfortable because of trying to please Chu Tong, and now she was even more uncomfortable!

Some people looked at He Li and Chu Tong's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and felt that these two people were simply asking for humiliation.

How is someone's life going? They live in a large courtyard. Can't you tell?

No matter how good the acting is on the surface, it is still acting.

Look, there will definitely be a quarrel in their house these days.

Chu Tong often went to her parents' house to get things.

Now you see Lu Zhi delivering pickled crabs to your home, can you not get jealous?

Inside the house, Mrs. Lu opened the package of pickled crab and couldn't help but said, "This pickled crab is so good."

Jiang Dong, who was sitting aside, couldn't help it anymore and swallowed again.

Yes, this sauce crab is good!

The soft meat, fragrant crab roe, and rich flavor made him never taste such delicious pickled crab.

*

Zhou Jun has been playing on the island for a while and is familiar with the environment here.

Going to school must be put on the agenda.