• Episode 6

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV----------۝----------

Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"Where are you running?"

I looked back at eunwoo holding my wrist with a frown on his face.

Realization flashed through my senses making me realize that I was going to the opposite way.

Slowly taking my wrist out of his grip I nodded my head with a stretched smile. I could feel my entire body shivering. And maybe he could too.

But I was relieved when he didn't dig in any further. Instead nodded his head before giving me way so we could both walk together out of the school.

The entire bus ride was equally silent. Pessimistic thoughts clouded my mind.

Who is this person.....

"Are you alright?", my head snapped at eunwoo who looked anxious.

Inhaling a deep breath, I nodded my head before shifting my gaze back to the window view.

Some part of me wanted to show the note to eunwoo, so he could translate it for me..... but it could be anything. Even something extremely inappropriate....

Just when I thought my day would be better than yesterday, it turned out to be the worse.

The bus arrived and we both immediately got off.

We stood there in silence for a good moment before he finally offered.

"Shall I walk you home?"

The suggestion wasn't as bad considering yesterday's incident. But I couldn't always rely on other's for my protection. Besides, my house seems to be the very opposite side to his destination.

I slowly shook my head before forcing a smile but he didn't seem satisfied.

I knew he wanted to resist but at the same time I knew no matter how many times he asked I wouldn't agree.

So deciding to save everyone's time, I was the first one to leave feeling his eyes at my back.

Crossing the road I didn't waste a moment before picking up my pace.

The faster I reach back home, the better.

Inserting the spare key,. I opened the door before closing it shut at my back. Hands on the knees, I tried to catch my breath from the weary long run.