• Episode 14

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

I gulped hard looking at Eunwoo's newly revealed side.

At this moment, he really looked like how Lisa defined him. He looked dicey.

I saw as he left his place, striding back to me with a huge angelic smile adorning his lips, which was only directed to me.

I forcefully smiled back, still not getting over the recent incident.

Just as he settled besides me, I immediately shot my question.

"Are they scared of you?"

He slightly laughed at my tone of uncertainty before he slowly leaned closer to my ear, getting me startled.

"They should be.", his threateningly low whisper sent shivers down my spine, making me whip my head to him in utter shock.

He again laughed, this time louder, gradually moving away.

"My family is one of the biggest donors of the school, y/n. So I'd definitely have some say in here. Besides that, the clingy girls here often got insulted by me. So people rather consider me rude, and to some extent unhinged. But I'm absolutely fine with it, if that's what keeps the leeches away from me.", he shrugged his shoulders.

I let the breath out which I didn't know I was even holding for so long.

I can understand him. He is handsome, wealthy and even good at studies. So there must be girls clinging to him every second.

My eyes moved to the class and I noticed how some girls were still looking at Eunwoo with certain disappointment in their gestures and with absolute hatred for me.

Finding their actions overly dramatic, I scrunched my nose, irritated.

It might be a test of extreme patience to not to smack their faces, then and there.

He still did a great job.

_

Sitting alone at a corner in the chemistry lab, I finally faced the brutal consequences of my current circumstances.

Unlike days before, everyone refused to sit with me today. It was awkward, embarrassing and heart breaking, all together.

I could feel their judgemental glares on me.

They truly hate me.

And I still don't know why.

Maybe if Eunwoo was with me in the class then it would've been better.

But I knew he had some responsibilities as the class president.

Hearing the bell ring, the entire class slowly left the laboratory.

Tiredly taking my bag, I followed behind, the last one in the row to leave.

About to walk past the glass door, my eyes widened when a sudden hand over my mouth pulled me back, before the door in front of me was pushed close.