Chapter 4: Explanations can wait,

Summary:

While the puppet has been helped, by no means will he change so easily, this must be learned.

The rain has departed, and though storm clouds loom, peaceful yet gloomy skies remain for a short time.
Explanations are not needed for some, but for others, it is necessary to avoid answers strategically.

Ei prepares for discussion with the Kamisatos.

Notes:

Hi Darlings~
Chapter four is being written wooo!{Sorry about the delay}Even though we have passed the stories summary, more is to come for our lovely maid and lonely Prince, so fear not, many more chapters are on their waY!
Hope you enjoy-Z

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Story in process,

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...⋙ 100.0% ..........Complete

Don't worry, you don't have to explain, time will move on, but I will wait.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The rain has stopped, and though storm clouds still loom, the tale continues nonetheless.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚
✧. ┊
⋆ ★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───  【❖】   ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* ☆゚.───

Glossy-eyed Scaramouche stared back at her, trying to say thank you without somehow damaging his pride, but no words were uttered. That was alright, she didn't need words, and Y/n knew they didn't come when they needed to.

"Hey, It's ok, you don't have to say anything." She said noticing him tear up quietly as she removed her hands from the blanket. "I don't know what made you hurt, and if you wanna tell me you can, but I can wait, or you can just not tell me, that's ok too. Ok?"

He nodded without words. He wasn't quite sure what had just happened, all he knew was one minute he was sobbing in a corner, and the next, a random maid stumbled into his unlocked room,*I'll have to remember to lock it next time* and 'helped' him. *Whatever that meant. Please, who could help me, I'm just a useless puppet, with disgusting human emotions that I must rid myself of. She was just distracting me, that's why I'm not crying anymore, or feeling hopeless, or...Shit! She's going to tell someone!*

[As we can see, the puppet has returned to his original thinking.]

His head snapped up suddenly, startling her and making her flinch.

"You tell a soul, and I will find you and make sure your mouth will be forever incapable of speaking again," Scaramouche said threateningly.

Y/n backed up slightly with her hands up, "Woah, hey. First off, good to see you're back to your old self, I think," She said quickly while mumbling that last bit. Not that he missed it, sending a glare her way.

"And secondly, you didn't hurt me, so I'm not going to tell anyone." "Geez, he has more trust issues than I do and that's saying something."

"Good to know we've reached an understanding,"