adagio

name: adagio

species: magenta wisp

allignment: good

affilations: Dr starline (Temporay;rescued) Daimond cutters (Seconed gen: Currently), Mimic the Octopus (Unkowing)

apperance: in her wisp form.she looks like any other magenta wisp,The species resembles that of a magenta-colored eighth note. They have ellipsoid-shaped heads with a single green eye on the front, and three sphere-like tentacles stemming from their bottom. Also, on the back of their heads, they have a short note stem with a flag attached on top. though her stem has a small tear in it due to her vigourous training with surge and kitsunami

as a human,she has wavy waist-length Pink hair like Roses,for attire,she wears a gray calf-length half-circle skirt with a funny-looking white petticoat, a black bodice over a light gray blouse with long sleeves and goes with black shoes. She also has a black headband and carries a purple shawl.

personality: Adagio was once a bright and cheery wisp, always cheering up her friends and allies. after starline took her,she became heavily traumatized since it caused her to loose a bit of her note stem,wich she really loved.

after she was rescued for the first generation daimond cutters,she became ever grateful to the group,saying her wisp launguage she was forever in their debt,but smithy told her it was nothing. Wich resualted in her shaking her head and having her friends go with the daimond cutters,explaining how they got their wisps.

in the new seconed generation of daimond cutters,she is the closest with duo. Since lanolin gifted her to duo as a apology gift for what happened (issue 64). the two became best friends,However,she is unkowing of who duo is and his real intentions.