01 | With bad thing, good thing come too

Slamming the locker hard he sighed, seeing these marks again was hard. Crumbing those papers he started walking and made his way out of the school. stopping in front of a bench which is in the back of the school where rarely anyone comes, he sat on the bench and threw the paper away.

"Aish really, those fucking teachers have some real grudges against me!!" kicking on stones he takes out his rage but suddenly.

"Ack! God please not again" he held his right and folded the sleeves fast and saw a red mark forming against his milk-toned skin on its own. The mark was deep and looked like it happened with a blade or knife. Some blood droplets dropped as the mark continued to form on his arm and was more painful than past time.

"Jeonghan you know it's your 10th time coming like this," Mrs. Choi says while treating his wound which was made a few minutes ago "Mrs. Choi trust me, I don't do it!! If I did it then why would I even come to you," Jeonghan says while hissing as she applies to anticipate it.

"Jeonghan, I worry for you you know that right? Please don't do it again" Mrs. Choi shuffled his hair and did the bandage.

sigh

it's been a month since this has been happening and everyone is thinking Jeonghan is harming himself.

"Hey, Mrs. Choi!! Jeonghan what the fuck are you doing here- OH MY GAWD YOU DID AGAIN?" Hong Joshua, the bestie of Jeonghan screams his lungs out and rushes, seeing the bandage engulfing his arms.

"Joshua I am not a suicide devotee I swear!!"

Joshua sighed and gestured for him to shut his mouth which Jeonghan did follow immediately "You know I won't believe your stupid denying and excuses" Jeonghan sighed, God why no one is believing that he didn't attempt anything to harm himself?

"You should stop-" Joshua cut off by the sudden scream in the hallway

"Wtf is happening?" Both the besties looked at each other in confusion and went to check the cause of the sudden scream. Walking carefully from the crowd they saw men walking, even from behind them, they could sense how built their bodies were. Their backpacks were hanging on one side of their shoulders and their hands were in their pockets suddenly one of them stopped in the way by a voice.

"Seungcheol, Seokmin!!" A deep voice called the duo from behind "Jihoon?" Jeonghan mutters seeing the short cat guy walking out of the crowd. Duo turns around to see the voice owner and smiles.

Jeonghan noticed how both of them seemed to be so well maintained. His eyes fall on a guy whose middle forehead is exposed. His hair was cleanly slick back and sidely covering his forehead. His eyebrows were appealingly thick and ideally sharp. His eyes were small but yet divinely sharp which was holding alluringly powers. One glare and a person can find themselves weak somehow. His lips were cherry, a pretty cherry where you can't get enough of sight and maybe taste. The way his lips were curving in a small smile and gave a glance of his dimple, even though they seemed to be hidden right now. His collar was devoured with a loose tie. Sleeves were folded, giving an irresistible sight of his arms which were devoured by his veins.

so beautiful. He was a masterpiece. By seeing him all he can think about is how patiently God must create this art and how unfairly simultaneously.

His glance saw him, very powerfully and yet ravishing. His step came forward slowly.

step

step

step

He stops and glances at him again with a raised eyebrow "Can you move?" His voice was as deep as Mariana Trench "Can you please move?" Coming back to his senses with a tap on his shoulder by Joshua "Sorry what?" A beautiful chuckle left Seungcheol seeing how the other guy seemed to be spaced out with his presence. Leaning forward "I know I have an impact on you but you can't stare at me like this in public can you?" Jeonghan's eyes went wide and flinched at the sudden hot breath in his ear.

"Ah- Yes sorry" He immediately bowed and held Joshua's hand, went away.

cute

Stepping inside his smile went huge "Mom!!" Seungcheol exclaimed in excitement "Oh Cheol-Ah you are here, Shouldn't you be eating with your friends right now?" Mrs. Choi smiled seeing the presence of his son. "Aye come on, Today I want to eat with you Mom" Mrs. Choi chuckled "What's the matter spill"

"You know me so well. Anyway, I can't get the notes actually since I don't know anyone from this university and Jihoon is in the Music Department. Seokmin and I are having crises because of this and since you know many students can you do me a favor?" Seungcheol explains with a sighing tone.

"of course, I can but, you have to do the dishes today okay?"

No wonder why I have a business-type brain.

Seungcheol nods in terms of his mom and bids bye but stops in a way. "Mom, I saw a pretty guy with long hair with a guy perhaps you know them?"

Ah Jeonghan and Joshua

"Yup, I know them. Both of them pretty come here but why?"

"Oh, nothing."

Mrs. Choi smiled seeing his son smile when he left "Curious, very curious"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Author's Note:

Hi!! How are you all!! I started this book on 1 Jan thinking I could publish but since finals started I couldn't. Firstly I thought to make this a straight scoups fanfic but then why not a ship novel man!?

I seriously take so much time to write the description part of scoups because I want to be the best in the whole chapter. After all, that man deserves it!!

Anyway, let me give you a picture of how the coups and hannie were looking.

My man. YOU ALL MY MAN.

BABYGIRL I SWEAR HE IS MY BABY GIRL 😭

btw from the title, I want to say the bad thing - he fails. The good thing- CHOI SEUNGCHEOL WHISPER IN HEAR HIS BREATH HIT HIM!!