03 | Let me know you

Anxiety climbed up slowly and slowly as Jeonghan found himself on the front bench and Joshua on the last bench 'This crazy disgusting shit' gripping the pen hard Jeonghan glared at Joshua fuming ranges and get more crazy seeing his best friend giv...

Anxiety climbed up slowly and slowly as Jeonghan found himself on the front bench and Joshua on the last bench 'This crazy disgusting shit' gripping the pen hard Jeonghan glared at Joshua fuming ranges and get more crazy seeing his best friend giving his 'signature' smile. "Yoon Jeonghan sit straight please" Frustratingly Jeonghan moved his head to the window and sighed.

no matter how much I try, I always fail.

"Here is your paper" Jeonghan took a deep breath and a sigh of disappointment left seeing the questions. "I fucking knew that!! What was the answer" Rubbing his head frustratingly.

please come on you know I need that PLEASE!!

after spending an hour, Jeonghan could only do 5 questions out of 30, which was quite bad, and got interrupted by a weird sound. 

"hsh hsh hsh.. Jeonghan yah  Jeonghan here" Jeonghan looked at the voice and saw Seungcheol mouthing something while covering the opposite side of the face, 'Let's exchange the sheets' reading lips he mouthed back 'But I don't know any of them' Seungcheol showed the thumbs up and showed two fingers telling to wait for two minutes.

Seungcheol was minding his own business and solving the questions easily.

I never expected this would come easy.

As the exam was done in one hour he wandered his eyes around the room and saw Seokmin sleeping, and Joshua solving paper confidently but his forehead frowned seeing Jeonghan rubbing his head frustratingly.  Sigh left seeing how hard he was trying so hard to solve them but he couldn't. Seungcheol's eyes widened seeing a tear droplet escaping from the other guy.

shit I have to do something

"Yah Seokmin-ah wakes up!!" listening to a faint yelling Seokmin woke up and saw his best friend signaling something. 'distract the teacher' Seeing the signal Seokmin nodded and showed thumbs-up.

Waking up from his seat he went towards Mr. Boo "Excuse me, sir Can I go to the washroom?" "Seokmin, this is the examination room you are not permitted" Mr. Boo stated firmly holding his hands by back. "Please sir, my exam is even done please" 

"No Seokmin"

"Please sir" Seokmin fastly held Mr. Boo's hands 

"What are you doing!?" Mr. Boo yelled seeing Seokmin's actions out of nowhere

"Please sir" Walking with Mr. Boo he signaled Seungcheol to do his work while the teacher-student duo end up in the corner of the door.

Seungcheol dropped his paper on the floor and quickly called Jeonghan to do the same. Both of them exchange the sheets "Rub my name with yours, I will do the same" Jeonghan's eyes widened seeing what the other guy was saying "I marked the answer in the question paper already. Just do it fastly only 30 minutes are-"

"SILENCE!! And please you may go Seokmin" Seungcheol fastly marked the answers in sheets and three wrong to not get suspicious of cheating with Jeonghan. "done" he sighed completing the empty sheet and giving it to Mr. Boo in time. 

 ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 

"Are you crazy!? He does what!?" Jeonghan shushed his best friend. 

"What should I do now" Jeonghan sighed feeling burdened by Seungcheol's major help or else he would fail so badly "You can give him something?"

Looking at Joshua with a done face "If I knew I wouldn't be asking" Nervously chuckling Joshua nodded "What about eh I don't know I think you should ask while thanking him" 

What if he said something flirty bruh but he helped me so much

Thinking for good "fine"

"Seokmin Hey!!" Joshua grabbed Jeonghan's hand and rushed toward Seokmin "Jeonghan have to say something" 

"Oh yes, Seokmin genuinely thank you very much for helping us distract the teacher it won't succeed without your help" Bowing 90* Seokmin eyes widened "Oh my god please don't need to be thankful and I am glad I can help you, Han"

"Han?" A deep voice disturbed the trio "What are you all talking about" Seungcheol said while glaring at Seokmin and then shifted to Jeonghan with a soft glance "Seokmin, I need your notes please help me with them" Joshua grabbed the confused guy's arms and walked away leaving them alone.

Before Seungcheol can walk too "Seungcheol listen" Turning his body to Jeonghan "Yes?"

Biting his lips nervously avoiding eye contact "Thank you for helping me and um how can I help you?" Seungcheol's lips curve into a small smile "Well let's see how you can help me hm." thinking for some minutes he continued "Well" walking a little bit closer "Let me know you Yoon Jeonghan" 

Seungcheol's eyes met Jeonghan and the moment they did, everything seemed to slow down. The background noises faded to mere nothing and it felt as if the only thing they could see was each other, Holding eye contact, both of them became lost in each other's eyes, peering into their souls. Both their eyes were telling stories, magnificent stories yet painful, but they were ready to hold onto each other stories. Eyelashes were dancing on the stories that their eyes were telling, eyebrows were musicians who were adding emotions to them. The longer they gazed at each other, their breath slowed down. Drowning in the ocean, that's what is meant to be by having eye contact. Both of them were drowned in each other's ocean and felt the waves over them. This feeling was like a scripture, an unforgettable and enchanted scripture that they can't get off their eyes no matter how much they try. They will always be drawn to each other like a magnet. All the things were so poetic to them, they can't get enough of them ever.

This is like a never-ending loop and an addictive loop.

"I love this ship" Joshua whispered in Seokmin's ear who nodded fast and was in awe seeing how both of them were tangled in an emotion of love.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒

Authors Note:

Hi, Bublies!! Do you all like this chapter? I do because it is the mixture you know :) 

I have a very important question for you all, Do you believe in the red-string fate theory of China? Because I do and I will include it in this book also :)

I changed the name of the book because it somehow is not going as I imagine the plot, it's more going in a fast-burn romantic way.

Jungkook is YN I am telling ya.