the bombing run

I was at the train station waiting for the others to arrive. I was in charge of getting us a path inside the reactor. I was sitting in the corner trying to not draw suspicion. Which is really hard to do when you are starving and your diet consists of materia.

Security guard A1: hey sir, you can't be here this is a restricted area.

Time for some acting.

Y/N: please can you spare some change?

Security guard A1: if I give you change will you let me escort you off the premise?

Y/N: certainly.

Security guard A1: here you go.

10 gil obtained.

Security guard A1: follow me.

I followed the guard to the floor above and knocked him out.

Y/N: sorry.

I heard footsteps coming from downstairs and saw the others.

Y/N: where's the merc?

Jessie: dealing with the guards.

The merc ran up the stairs and I pulled out a ice materia and a barrier materia.

I began focusing and slowly pushed them against each other until they began merging.

Y/N: this should work.

Ice wall materia

A materia fusion of ice and barrier materia. While originally meant to be a extension of barrier. Y/N has since learned how to alter a materia's properties. Allowing him to set up ice walls.

I quickly sealed our entrance with an ice wall.

I met up with the others who were just past a hole in a gate. I crawled through and met up with everyone.

Y/N: so cloud your ex-shinra?

Cloud: I'm not here to be your buddy. I'm only here for the money.

Y/N: asshole.

As the rest of avalanche continued a group of guards ran towards me and cloud.

(A/n: the numbers next to names are meant to signify that it is a different person.)

Guard A2: put your hands up now!!!

Y/N: figures we'd have company.

Cloud: don't get in my way!

Y/N: I don't plan to.

I pulled out my improved chain scythe based on the original.

Guard B1: put the weapon down!!!

Guard dog A1: grrh!!

Y/N: this scythe's blade is made out of materia. Do you have any idea how badly I can hurt you.

Guard A2: this is your final warning!!

I whipped the scythe into a wooden shinra box and smashed it into one of the guy's head.

Cloud began attacking the dog. I quickly tripped the second guy using the chain and slammed the back end of my scythe into the first guy's face. Cloud leaped onto the air slamming his sword onto the second guy killing him while I killed the first when my scythe went through his chin.

Y/N: let's go.

I went with the rest of the group while cloud dealt with the grunts.

When we finally arrived in the reactor I boarded the elevator with Jessie, Barrett, and cloud.