confession

Owen: i need to tell you something 🥺 🌸 *he blushes and stutters, his pink lips quivering at every word*

Alex: omg what.. 😨 *he looks over at owen, a questioning look playing on his face. He furrows his brow in curiosity.*

Owen: i... i like you.. 🥺 *he shyly looks down at the floor, anxiously waiting for a response from his senpai* ever since we swapped shirts..

alex: owen... i.. i like you too!!! *he blushes, his big brown orbs watering with Joy.*

Owen: *tucks his hair behind his left ear, shyly smiling* so... does this mean we can date?? I understand if you dont want to... *his face flushes red as he avoids eye contact*

Alex: i would love that, actually.. I've loved you for so long!! *alex blushes as well, staring into owen's hazel orbs. He leans in toward owen, placing his hand upon his chin, making owen look up at him. He leans forward, inches away from owen's face.*

Owen: *owen leans closer, kissing the other boy*

Alex: *alex smiles into the kiss. He shoves the twink against the wall.*

Owen: *owen softly whimpers as his back hits the wall. He continues kissing him, tugging onto his shirt as he grows more desperate for his touch.*

Alex: *alex pulls back, looking down at the quivering twink- he smirks.* you're cute when you whimper. *his voice grows deep and husky.*

Owen: Can we take this to my place *he looks at the taller boy with a lustful look in his eye

Alex: of course, baby kitten~ *he hums with content, licking his lips with carnal desire.*