understanding

At the house... (in owen's bedroom)Owen: *he pushes alex back onto the bed, hovering over him (bro bein frisky)*Alex: no.. we need to slow down, baby whiskers... when the time comes *he shoves him off, suddenly acting very coldly. There's a look of guilt in his eyes.*Owen: what's wrong, senpai alpha sigma-kun..?? *his eyes twinkle, with an innocent look in his eyes*Alex: there's.. Something i haven't told you, baby kitten... *he sighs, his lip quivering.* i.. I-i have a vagina! Owen: oh.. Okay...! That's fine! i'll love your boy pussy anyways. (boygina) We don't have to rush things anyway.. *owen snuggles up into alex's side, laying his head on the other boy's chest, until a 7 foot tall man bursts into the room* Carlos: what the flip are you doing with my man, owen!!!! That's MY sigma bad boy puppy whisker!!! *he growls, baring his teeth at owen*Alex: thats over.. WE are over!! Im happy with owen! He's my baby whisker kitten supreme! He's better than you ever were!!! *he clenches his teeth, looking at carlos with anger- his arms wrapped around his smol pookie bear kitten*Owen: guys, guys..!!! Why cant we all love each other..?!?!?!Alex: youre right, snookums.. I.. i never thought of that before... The all gather on the bed and begin making out passionately, their tongues intertwining in a storm of passion and love for one another.