iii. The runaway

Chapter 3 | Snow Falls____________________

____________________

          "I'm so in love" Millie murmured with so much joy in her chocolate brown eyes. "Food my one true love" Millie stuffed her face with a packet of crips as she lay her feet up on the couch with the duvet covers entangling around her body.

          Millie smiled smelling the freshly smell of the sweet and salted popcorn in the bowl beside her. God, I love my days off, she grabbed a handful of popcorn.

          Hearing the sound of Sparkles whimpering made her roll her eyes. Glancing down at the dog sat in front of Millie on the floor, seeing her flap her ears down. "Didn't kidnap you to from the station for this treatment" Millie scoffed patting space on the couch next to her. "Come up, babe."

Sparkles didn't hesitate in jumping up on the couch next to her. "Would share the popcorn but I love my food but don't worry your the second love of my life" Millie spoke to the dog. Sparkles could only curled half of her body on Millie's lap, "aww did you just want cuddles?" Millie strode her hand along the dogs back. "I'm cool with that but just so you know, I don't just give anybody cuddles."

Millie's moment with Sparkles slowly died down when the door from her apartment opened. "Seriously, Graham?" Millie scoffed pausing the tv, "this is breaking and entering."

"When your door is unlocked?" Graham drawled out, having a deadpanned expression plastered across his face. "Technically your not so innocent yourself, kidnapper" he gestured towards Sparkles. "I got her as a police dog not for you to take whenever you pleased."

"Can't I enjoy my day off in peace?" Millie scoffed, ignoring Graham's statement. "I'm just trying to watch my two boyfriends, Billy Loomis and Stu Macher."

"Watching Scream again?"

"Well duh, look at these men. I wish I was in a horror with these hella hot men" Millie commented. "People try to forget about Stu but he is so fine especially because he also in Scooby Doo. Some actors only have one good role that they are good at but him... I'm just saying he's talented."

"Are you gonna give me a whole dialogue as well?"

"Of course I am" Millie smiled. "I have no one else to talk to about this so why don't you accompany me because I try to tell Sparkles this but she either falls asleep or just licks me." She gestured to the now asleep dog on her lap.

Graham sighed sitting down beside her, "or you could be nicer to people so you have more people to talk to about this stuff."