HUNTER 3

The chopsticks in his hand fell from his grip. He looked at the young man in front of him with a shocked expression. All the movements he was doing stopped suddenly when he heard the words out from his friend

"You like him?"

"Hmm(Yes)."

"Really?"

He ask repeatedly, as if he wanted to make sure that what his ears heard just now was true and accurate as the information digested by his mind.

"Erm(yes). Do you think i should confess to him about my feeling?"

"No!!"

He don't know why his heart hurt like he was drawn/stab with a sharp sword. The longer they drifted into conversation about it, the more he felt unspeakable pain.

Because the voice he used was quite harsh and loud, it made his friend stunned for a moment.

"Why i can't?"

"Listen AiDi, you just meet him. You doesn't know his real behaviour. What if he just use you?"

"What benefit he can get if he used me? I don't have anything that he want. I just an orphan and i'm not rich."

"AiDi."

The atmosphere became quiet again. There was no conversation between the two. Both of them prefer to remain silent, especially his friend. He just lowered his face and went back to eating his food in an orderly fashion.

After finishing the food on his plate, ignoring the young man in front of him, AiDi quickly got up from his seat and immediately went to the payment counter. He reached into his pants pocket to find his wallet.

His hand had just pulled out a few money from his wallet, when a large hand immediately stopped him.

"AiDi!"

The young man who called his name raised his face slightly to look at him. The look he often shows when he is in an emotional state.

"Boss how much?"

"400"

One hand held the young man's hand and the other handed his credit card to the owner of the shop to pay for the food that had been eaten earlier.

After all the payments had been completed, he pulled his friend's hand towards the parking lot where he parked his vehicle.

During the journey to the place, the two were still in a state of uncontrollable emotions but they both chose to remain silent.

"AiDi, listen to me. I'm sorry okay. I just didn't want you hurt. You are my friend. The only one that i close. If you think he is the one for you, go confess to him. I just want you to happy."

The hand held by the young man still did not let go. Various feelings now hit him simultaneously.

"Hmm okay."

"You not mad at me anymore right?"

"Why should i mad at you? I just want to tease you and know your reaction about this matter."

"Really? So, the name you said before not exist?"

"Who? Yanjun you mean? He exists, he is one of my friend."

"You not really like him right?"

"No, we just friend like you and me. Nothing special happen between us."

Although he slightly affected by the words that the young man uttered, he tried to ignore them and smiled again.

"Let's go, i send you back to your home."

"Allright."

The two get back into the car and talk to each other again. Beside, the tall young man saw his friend staring at his mobile phone screen with great focus. Although they were still talking together, he knew that the young man's focus had been divided into two with his friend who was in the screen.

"Who you chat that make you focus like that?"

"Niel, Daniel."

"Another new friend?"

"Ah yes. He is Yanjun's friend. Oh before i forgot, Bowen do you have twins?"

"Twins?"

His forehead was perfectly wrinkled, his focus also became twofold, sometimes his eyes looked ahead and sometimes his eyes looked at his friend.

"Yes twins. Firstly, i think it's you but when Niel said that his name is ChenYi, so that person is not you. If Niel doesn't said that his name is ChenYi, i really thought that is you. Look, his face really look like you and he has same family name with you 'Chen'."

The young man showed a picture of a group of men fighting each other. Among the many men, there is a man who is very similar to his face. The only difference is the way he dresses.

Bowen who saw the picture quickly stopped his car suddenly in the middle of the road. The luck is so good when the road they travel by does not have other vehicles passing through it.

"Where you get that picture?"

"Niel sent to me last night. He said i must be careful with you. Where you are last night? I call you but you not pick up."

"Oh, i at my parent's house. Maybe when you called me, i didn't hear it. That's why i didn't pick up your phone."

"Okay, i believe you. You are not like that person. I really hate gangster. Because of them, my mom died."

"Don't worry. I didn't know who is ChenYi and i confirm that i don't have twins. I only have one younger brother. Maybe its only coincidental that our face is same and also have same family name."

"Allright if like that."

Their journey home went normally until he arrived in front of his friend's house. As usual, he would watch the young man until he was safely inside his house before he would leave the compound of the house..

When he arrived at his house, he dragged his feet to clean himself first before resting his tired body. After he showered, in the middle of getting dressed, his cell phone vibrated indicating that someone had sent him a short message.

He quickly put on his clothes, with the towel still on his shoulders, he walked towards where his cell phone was. His hand quickly opened the message after seeing the name on the phone screen.

His smile that had widened at the beginning, now died quickly after reading the contents of the message. At the same time he finished reading the message, a very familiar young man approached him in a panic.

"Boss..boss.."

(continue)

[081223/0433am]=1064words