HUNTER 5

When he arrived there, with a feeling of anger that dominated his whole body, he walked towards where his friend or better known as the mastermind of his group's data intrusion was.

Right in front of the door, his eyes watched every nook and cranny of the house to ensure that there was no hidden attack that would happen to him.  He breathed in as deeply as possible, his eyes were reddened a little as he hold back the turmoil of his burning heart.

With a very loud sound resulting from his hand knocking on the large front door of the house, it was possible that his friend's neighbor was also disturbed by his behavior.  But because of his burning anger, he put all that aside and now he just needs an answer to all his questions.

Not only did he knock, but his feet also kicked the door after he got no reaction.  Not long after, a face appeared behind the door.

"Come in, don't make ruckus infront of my house."

With his face still angry, he slammed the door so hard that it made a sound until could be heard by his next door neighbor.

"Take seat, what do you want to drink? I only have mineral water and soft drink. Which one you want?."

With a flat face, his friend looked at his face.  With the usual smile given by the young man, he was invited to sit in one of the chairs in the living room.  However, he was not at all interested in the matter.  The purpose is only one.  That is to know the original identity of his friend.

Without further ado, he immediately asked the question that was floating in his head.

"Who are you?"

At first his friend was opening his fridge to get a drink, his movement stopped for a moment then the young man smiled back at him.  But that smile was a very flat smile.  There is not the slightest sign of pleasure there, flat and bland.

"Me? i'm AiDi."

He snorted so loudly until the young man in front of him now looked at him again.  With water in his hand, the young man approached him.

"I didn't have anything in this house. You know that i'm in poor condition. Only this i can give you."

With the same smile as usual, the young man held out the glass in front of him.

*Prang*

The sound of breaking glass was heard along with the impact of the table, causing several fragments of the glass to be scattered in several places.  His anger flared up when he saw the smile from the young man who seemed to be mocking him.

Ignoring the shards of glass scattered on the floor, he approached the young man and pushed his body until he sat on a bench.  His hands grabbed the young man's hair.  The impact of the treatment, now both of their eyes match perfectly.

Without the slightest bit of trepidation, the young man looked into his eyes again and gave him a cynical smile

"Who are you?"

"I'm AiDi. How many times i need tell you my name."

"Be serious. Don't make me more mad than this."

"Why? You want to kill me like your boss killed my mother?"

His eyes widened perfectly when he heard the sentence.  He didn't fake the surprised reaction on his face.  It was just a spontaneous reaction resulting from the information he had just received.

"What are you saying?"

"Don't act like you don't know anything Bowen. Ops, sorry..you not Bowen, you are ChenYi. I'm sorry."

"My boss killed your mother?"

"ChenYi..ChenYi.. You are indeed forgetful person. How do you conduct Yi group if you are so forgetful person?"

The cynical smile on the young man's lips grew wider and became a frightening smile.

"Don't make a joke. My leader never kill a women. We just fight with our enemies."

"Hahahahahaha... Never kill a women? So, my mom is not a women? Hey, do you know what happen in 21/12/09?"

"21/12/09? Your birthday..."

Indeed, he remembers that date very well because his birth date is also in the same month, only two days apart.

"Yes, that's my birthday. You know what? I will never ever forget that day. I got very huge present...very very huge. I see with my own eyes that your boss killed my mother infront of me."

"No! My boss will never do that!"

"Why? You doesn't believe what i said? Oh, i forgot..You must believe him more than believe me. I just your friend for two years while he is your foster father. Of course you trust him better than me, right ChenYi.."

His mind at that moment was really confused.  Half of him believed what he heard but the other half strongly rejected the statement.  After all, the rule from his group was that they would never touch any girl unless they had to.  Leader himself made the rules.

"I don't believe you!"

"It's up to you to believe it or not. Why not you ask your boss first. Maybe he will remember my mom and be careful in future."

"Careful?"

"Nothing..Hehehehe..Oh i'm forget to tell you, my mom name is Jiang Rui or easy to say Marien. I bet your boss will know her."

*Prak*

Suddenly the air in the house become cild again.  A cold sweat covered his body and gave him an ominous sign.  Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone running towards him quickly while holding something.  Before he could protect himself, his head was hit hard by a blunt object.

His body fell to the floor.  His head was bleeding profusely, the pain was unbearable.  Before he lost consciousness, he heard several conversations between his friend and the person who had hit him.

"Ge(brother), why you do that."

"It's better, if not he will hurt you. Take your things, move to dad's house. You will be killed if you still stay at here."

(continue)....

[161223/0158am]=1016words