✶𝑺𝑼𝑺𝑷𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝒀

An: ☆

An:

"Hey everyone, its been a while, so I've been extremely busy with school. And I have also been tired. Honestly, I hope your year is going good so far, sorry if it isn't."

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ recap ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•
'A curtain opens up to a new season.'
'A season of love will soon bloom.'
'The eight people who will portraying in this season are—'

"So that's it? It's just a show with high schoolers. Who're all entertainers get to know each other better through various events on the weekends. And in the end they either couple up or not. Given it's one of produce Kaburagi's shows, it is no surprise everyones good looking."

"I don't care about Aqua. But Y/N, why would she ever agree to be on the show?"

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ 3RD POV ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

Aqua went to a corner to take a break from everyone. He sat there quietly. But his alone time was disrupted by one of Y/N's idol friends. Ryoga. Aqua looked at Him with slight hate and disgust. Not liking Ryoga being friends with his "Sister".

"Hey your my friends brother right? I heard about you through Y/N and. . . Um. . . You sound like a good brother. But you shouldn't be so protective of her!" Ryoga had a chill down his spine when Aqua glared at him.

"Pardon. But... Who are you?" Aqua asked. Of course he knew who he was. "Ryoga Hirai. A friend of Y/N. She told me a bit about you. I also learned how protective you are of her–""No. Who are you to tell me to act the way I do with MY sister." Aqua questioned.

Ryoga stared at the other male in shock and a little annoyance. What does he mean? All he wants was for him to stop being so protective...

"A friend. And I would love if you would stop being so protective. Your sister is fine. Nothing's gonna happen to her." Aqua stood up and walking closer to the friend of his "sister." Also causing Ryoga to back up. Before his back hit the wall behind them.

"Look... Just to let you know, Y/N is me and my sisters everything. If something were to ever happen to her. I promise you. We will make sure the person have a Slow, gruesome, and long death. And let's be honest. If you tell Y/n about this... If she believes you... We will fucking kill you."

Ryoga stands there with mixed emotions. Fear. Anger. And Hate. What can he do? He can't fight him because someone might hear. And they'll be kicked out of the show.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Boys. We're going back on set soon!" That voice sounded... Familiar... And lovable. Y/n can't see them like this. She would be in shock and pretty damn mad to see people she loves fighting.

"I'm pretty excited for this!! Anyways, come on keys go see the rest of the crew." Y/N said with a smile on her face. Such a loveable human being.

"Okay." "S-Sure..."

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ Y/N POV ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

I watched as my acquaintance friend Akane talk to the Director, they had no scripts, or any references. I guess we just wing it.

Ryoga went to go talk to his sister on his phone. I was talking with Aqua and the female Raven haired girl. Yuki Sumi. She opened her mouth and said "They really don't use script on these types of shows or stories. Huh..."

"I have no idea what were even supposed to talk about. Don't almost ALL shows need scripts. If someone does something wrong, they technically have no right to get snappy with them." I agreed with her.

"Yeah, right? Reality shows don't really have scripts. On the other hand, they do feature directing." Aqua, me, and Sumi watched Akane and the director. I noticed the two boys, Komamo and Morimoto. "People differ in whether they take in what the director says as advice or as commands." Aqua finished.

"I'm... Going to get something to drink." Suddenly I felt Aqua quickly grab my wrist. "There's a convenient store across the street. Since there's no vending machines here."

"Cool... Cool. Thank bro!" I walk to the convenient store across the street but I spotted the man from... That gather up from the last project.... Why is it that every time I see him... I just... Freeze.

I try to quickly make it out the store before he could see me. But the Cashier was moving quite slow. All I had was some (Whatever snacks you like that). Once he was finished he gave my stuff. "Here Ma'am–" I nod and looked at the price $5.78. I quickly pay before I head out the shop. But I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Ohhh~ Hey, I remember you. Your that girl..." He said. He has a hoodie... But.... I can see he has blonde hair but I can't see his eyes. "Uhm... Yeah... Hey." I accidentally dropped my drink. He immediately bent down and gave it to me.

"Thanks. Uh... So I–" I paused and remembered something.... It wasn't something bad. More or so... Kinda... Scary, or suspicious. I don't know... But last time I met him...

("Oh? Is that so? If that's the case, it was nice talking to you, Sana,") (From the chapter-Shiver)

"Pardon sir but... And he's gone." Is he a stalker. There's no way we just so happen to go to the same place twice. How does he know my last name. Is he.... No no no... There's no way... He can't be the one who... Okay... Calm down, theres almost no way.

I walk back across the street. Still kinda scared. Why is everyone so suspicion today?! Aqua and Ryoga was acting suspicious. That man is the literal definition of suspicious. Why am I so scared...

"Why don't I feel right?" I take a few steps back. A knife that almost hit me almost grazed my nose. "O-Oh my..." there was a sticky note on it that said 'How's the show?'

I ran down the street. Not caring about the facts cars honked at me. Well... Almost not caring. I ran to the set in fear. "What the FUCK is going on today..."
・・・・・・・・
An: I come back with a short chapter and half of it is actually in the show😭, I'm sorry y'all I needed to get something out. It's only 1000 words... But it feels like only -500😭 I hope all of you is having a good year. Happy hella late new years.