✶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ recap ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Oh! No! Were just normal friends. I'm hanging out with her tomorrow though."
.
"Well, once we have a group name, this'll start feeling real."
.
"Ahem. You have two professionals actors here..."
•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ 3rd POV ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Loooook!! There's an article about my acting!" Yuki showed us her phone, which had a tab open with an article about her. . . In the reality dating show, Yuki said she will be quitting. I don't know if it's acting or she is actually thinking about quitting.

"Do you think I helped bring in more views?" She asked with a adorable smile. "Yeah probably." Aqua responded, not even batting an eye at the article.

The other crew members walked in the room, Mem-cho and Akane. "So, you're actually gonna quit the show?" Akane asked with slight worry. "Huh? I can't just quit. I have a contract in place." Yuki stated.

"Huh? So, you were just acting?" Akane looked at her with confusion evident on her face. "Oh, heavens no! I can't even act! I'm not an actress like you Kuragawa-san!" Yuki looked so happy saying that "I was just playing out my feeling!"

"Is that so?" I asked. "Yes, it's true that I was sad after getting teased at school, and I also really have thought about quitting." Mid sentence, Yuki did a tired yawn. "Plus, we film first thing in the morning. I'm so terribly sleepy." She said.

"Ah i see! You wasn't lying, just exaggerating!" Mem-cho smiled at her. Me and Aqua was able to find stuff about the cast members due to them opening up. Good for us I guess. . .

"Ah! I gotta leave early, I have stuff to do at home–" I was cut off by a hand grabbing my wrist. I turned around and saw Akane. "But we're all going! Unless what your doing is gonna be important of course." The whole cast members looked at me.

I was a nervous wreck, I don't wanna disappoint them. I hate disappointing people, it makes me feel as though I did something wrong. . . I signed an then nodded. "Sure. . . I'll go."

Some cheered and some just smiled as a response to me.

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ ◆ ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•

Next thing we know is that we went to mem-cho's place eating delicious food she cooked. I wasn't hungry so I went to the living room with her permission and just sat down on her couch. I don't know why, but I've been more down ever since that inconvenience at that store. . .

'I couldn't even sleep at night. That man looked. . . I wanna say he's just a man who just so happens to have blonde hair. But. . .' I thought to myself. Unknowingly tears pricked my eyes. Why was I crying? I don't know. It just comes out sometimes.

I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror, I just realized that my star pupils turned black? What is wrong with me?!

I closed the door and locked the bathroom. When I was thinking I started thinking of Ai, when I first met her and when her last breaths was 'I love you'. I can't. . .

I started crying, tears drops hitting my shirt. I was so angry that I started crying, I was angry at the killer, I'm angry at. . . Myself. . . The way I died was pathetic. Saying fuck you? I wish I said I love you Ai. . . Platonically at least. . .

I should be grateful I reincarnated. But, where do I go if I die in this life? Will I reincarnate again or just die? Reincarnation is something that may or may not happen a lot. I just find it oddly strange that I just so happen to be siblings with garou.
.
.
.
Hmm. . . All well, this chapter of my life will be short anyways, and besides, my creator probably wanted to get something out for her readers.
(Oop)

•┈┈┈••✦ ꧁ ◆ ꧂ ✦••┈┈┈•
An: this chapter was made mostly because I realized I never really gave Y/N a chance to really think and digest about the events that are happening in her life and the fact she reincarnated.
This chapter was quite short. Most likely the shortest chapter I have ever written on this book. Hope you guys don't mind. . .